This step by step, 7 part video series, takes you by the hand and shows you how to take a simple idea, and turn it into a simple, yet 'Hot Selling' Software Product. After watching this video series, you should easily be able to create a hot selling software product within 30 days or less....sometimes within 5-10 days!
Here's a list of this 7 part video series in more detail
* Video#1: Introduction on Software Creation - 09:22
In this video, you will learn what tools you need to get started. You'll also learn how it all works, so you know what to expect before we even get started. Once you learn this, you can implement this business faster. You'll also be given a quick overview of what you'll be learning, in the rest of this video series.
* Video #2: What Software Should You Create? - 13:56
Video #1 shoes you how it all works. In this video, you'll learn how to figure out 'what' your software should be about. One key tip you will learn, is that software is generally created, because someone has problems.
* Video #3: Determining What the Software Does - 07:56
Once you have figured out what your software is going to be about, it's time to figure out EXACTLY what your software does. In other words, you'll want to know 'how it works'. Luckily, if you know how to create a to do list, or even a grocery list, then creating software specifications, is a very easy thing to do.
* Video #4: Planning Your Software - 11:12
Once you have created your step by step 'to do list', you are going to need to turn it, into words a programmer is going to understand. Don't worry, you don't have to know code or anything. This is basically creating a step by step plan, so your programmer can create the software product that you want.
In this video, you will also learn, what programming language you should use, and whether your software should be a 'web based' or 'windows based' product. Then you will be shown how to piece everything together, so that you have your step by step blueprint to getting your software created.
* Video #5: Creating Your Software - 24:03
Great, by now you should be ready to create your software. In this video, you will learn how to create your software. You'll also learn how to find smart and trustworthy programmers, that will do your job right. Not all programmers are good, but we'll show you some tricks to finding and spotting them, from a mile away. You'll also learn how to keep yourself safe, get lower costs...and much much more!
* Video #6: Testing and Maintaining Your Software - 08:59
Congratulations, by now you have probably created your software, so now it's time to test it out. In this video, you'll learn how to test your software and ensure that it has no bugs. The last thing you want to do, is release a software that has lots of bugs.
It's ok if your software product doesn't have all the features it should have, and we'll talk about why, in this video. We will also show you how maintain your software. What about future costs...Updates...New Features? Don't worry, all that will be answered in this video.
* Video #7: BONUS - How to Recycle and Create Software At Lightning Speeds! - 12:07
There are lots of software products out their that have already been created. In this video you'll learn how to create software at super fast speeds, and own full rights to them. You may be asking, "How can I own rights to software products that have already been created?" You'd be surprised, there are tons of software out there like this, waiting for you to own them. But more on that in this video.
* Includes Sales Page - Yes
* Includes Download Page - Yes
* Other Included Pages - Sales Page with Demo Video
* Notable Reseller Extras - PSD Graphics (source), Demo Video
* Resale Rights - Yes
* Master Resale Rights - No
* Private Label Rights - No
* Giveaway Rights - No
* Offered as a Bonus - Yes
* Full Product Copyrights - No
* Full Graphic Copyrights - No
* May Modify Product - Yes
* Packaged with Other Products - Yes (5 max)
* Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
* Added to Free Membership Websites - No
* May Publish Offline - Yes
* May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes