In this video series, you'll have access to 7 content packed videos that will show you how to traffic back to your site and position it correctly with the search engines. While it was said earlier that there are so many types of roadmaps, we will be following the free roadmap to getting traffic starting today.
* Blogging Strategy - 9:36 - Building a blog and posting an article isn't as hard as it sounds; but while it's easy to jump on board and just create one, there are several things you should watch out for when you create one.
* Writing Blog Comments - 6:45 - Blog Comments? What are those? We'll, with just a few blog comments you can start getting backlinks to your site that actually matter. Forget the backlinks that mean nothing and do nothing for your SEO positioning. These are so much easier to do an can often take you just one hour per day to start seeing results.
* Building Links And Traffic With Wikis - 8:00 - Did you know that you can get traffic from Wikis? Wikis tend to have high PR and have tons of traffic because they are basically a huge online library. While Wikis like Wikipedia are generally monitored carefully, getting just a few backlinks will help you greatly and you'll learn how to in this video.
* Social Networks: Facebook Profile and Finding Groups - 7:02 - Haven't gotten into Social Networking yet? Or just stepped a few feet in? Social Networking allows you to get to know your customers, business partners, and prospects even better on a personal level. Find out how to create your Facebook profile, use groups to find people and integrate it with Twitter.
* Basic Forum Marketing - 7:35 - You may have heard of forum marketing and how powerful it is. In this video you'll get a basic overview of how to implement this tactic into your business plan. Posting on forums will indeed get the targeted traffic you need, but there are a few things you need to avoid doing and to watch out for.
* Video Sharing Sites - 8:21 - While you hear a lot about YouTube and Google Video, and while they're great; there are many other avenues that integrate into things like social networking that will allow you to not only increase your exposure, but to explode your exposure several times more.
* Product Review Sites - 5:13 - If you're trying to find people who are looking to purchase products, then that's what review sites are all about. People that go there are usually in the mindset of trying to find out more information about someone's product; hopefully yours. The question is how do you tag these people?
* Includes Sales Page - Yes
* Includes Download Page - Yes
* Other Included Pages - None
* Notable Reseller Extras - PSD Graphics (source), Email Ad
* Resale Rights - Yes
* Master Resale Rights - Yes
* Private Label Rights - No
* Giveaway Rights - No
* Offered as a Bonus - Yes
* Full Product Copyrights - No
* Full Graphic Copyrights - No
* May Modify Product - Yes
* Packaged with Other Products - Yes
* Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
* Added to Free Membership Websites - No
* May Publish Offline - Yes
* May Sell on Auction Websites - No