"Which One Of These Outright Lies Are Sabatoging Your Efforts To Lose Weight?"
Excerpt from eBook:
It is widely believed that if you focus your exercise and weight training on specific areas of your body that you will be able to reduce the amount of fat in that specific area or region.
In reality, there is no such thing as spot reduction, and instead as you begin to work out and exercise you will start to lose weight evenly throughout your entire body.
Just the same, another common myth is that a high number of repetitions will burn more fat when in truth, fewer repetitions with a heavier weight will actually cause you to burn more fat in a shorter amount of time than a higher number of reps with a lighter weight.
* Includes Sales Page - No
* Includes Download Page - No
* Other Included Pages - Squeeze Page
* Notable Reseller Extras - PSD Graphics (source), Autoresponders (7)
* Resale Rights - Yes
* Master Resale Rights - Yes
* Private Label Rights - Yes
* Giveaway Rights - Yes
* Offered as a Bonus - Yes
* Full Product Copyrights - Yes
* Full Graphic Copyrights - Yes
* May Modify Product - Yes
* Packaged with Other Products - Yes
* Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
* Added to Free Membership Websites - Yes
* May Publish Offline - Yes
* May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes