If you have had financial problems in the past, you can feel relief when you start over with a (realistic) family budget.
Have you ever heard, “The first step is admitting there’s a problem?” You may or may not have a spending problem – but you can’t create a family budget without first being honest with yourself.
And let me tell you it feels good. No matter what you’re financial situation. Sitting down and figuring out exactly where you stand. How much money you owe. How much money you need to save up each month. How much money you get to spend each month.
Just putting it all down on paper lets you leave the stress behind you. And in the next hour or so, I’m going to show you how to do exactly that…
Give Me 50 Minutes And I’ll Have You On The Fast Track To A Family Budget That Erases Debt, Starts Piling Up The Savings, And Leaves You With Enough Left Over To Hit Disneyland With The Kids.
Here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
* The secret to why we can spend, spend, spend – and never know where the money went.
* How to sit down with bank statements, checking accounts, stock portfolio’s and a list of assets to find out your true financial status.
* 7 types of assets that have real value – that you may not know to include as part of your self worth.
* Why this guide is different than other “budgeting” books.
* 5 main categories of spending that your budget will allow.
* 9 defenses of budgeting to tell your partner if they need convincing.
* 26 simple tricks to help you keep to your budget (without grinding your teeth).
* 12 reasons why starting a family budget will empower you like never before.
* Common reasons why budgets fail. Know what to look out for and you’ll avoid these budget busters
* What most financial advisors will tell you to keep motivated. Hint: It involves something good for you.
* Why it’s important to set one main goal.
YES Sell Private Label Rights
YES Claim Full Copyright
YES Sell Master Resale Rights
YES Edit/Alter the Sales Materials
YES Added to Paid Membership Sites
NO Added to Free Membership Sites
YES Can be Broken Down Into Articles
YES Can be Packaged with Other Products
NO Sell at Auction Sites
YES Offered Through Dime Sale Events
YES Offered as Free Bonus (including Email Opt-in's)
NO Given Away for Free