Article Marketing is one of the easiest and most targeted ways of getting traffic to your website.
But shockingly, many people are doing it wrong! Marketers are blindly following advice on forums and blogs, on how they should write articles to send traffic to their websites and/or promote affiliate programs.
The advice normally given is to write as many articles as you can with links to your website and submit them to article directories such as EzineArticles.
It's sad to see people sweating hard writing the articles and submitting them to article directories, but only seeing a trickle of traffic.
Believing what they're told to be true, they work harder and harder and write more articles. If they're lucky, one of their articles may be popular due to search engine traffic or a popular ezine published the article.
But if they added up the hours spent on writing articles compared to the traffic they got, they're better off buying the traffic with Pay Per Click marketing.
The Amount Of Traffic From Article Marketing Will Shock You!
Article marketing has a lot of potential in generating targeted traffic. If you're not noticing a surge of traffic with every article you write then you're doing something wrong!
This is why I shake my head when I hear people write 10 articles a day for a week and only getting a measly hundred visitors to show for it.
If you know how to write and promote an article properly, you only need to write 5 articles a week and that will be all the marketing you'll need to do for your website.
So What Are People Doing Wrong?
People are not doing article marketing properly because they are believe in the article marketing myths.
What are the myths? Here's 5 of them:
1. Write as many 250 word articles as fast as you can and submit them to article directories.
2. Only submit articles to one article directory – EzineArticles because they get the most visitors and you'll avoid the duplicate content penalty.
3. Creating a resource box which focus on branding yourself as an expert.
4. Do not place the article on your own website or blog otherwise you'll be penalized for duplicate content.
5. Submitting to article directories is the only promotion you need.
If you're doing any of the above with your articles then you need to pay attention. You're wasting your time writing articles because you won't get much traffic following the advice above.
In the book, Ultimate Article Marketing Secrets, you will be taught what article marketing is really about, how to do certain things and why. The techniques revealed in the book are guaranteed to get you thousands of targeted visitors within weeks of implementation.
Here are some of the secret techniques that you will learn for example:
* How to research and find what keywords to write on
* How to search engine optimize your article
* How to properly write the title, introduction, content and the concluding paragraph of your article
* How to write a resource box for high click through rates with good anchor text
* Where should you submit your articles to
* Errors to avoid in your articles
* What to do after you've submitted your articles
* How to make your articles viral
* How to promote your submitted articles
* And much, much more…
Reseller Tools and Distribution Rights
Sales Page Yes Private Use Rights Yes Sell on Auction Sites - eBay No
Download Page No Resale Rights Yes May be Published Offline Yes
Other Included Pages None Master Resale Rights Yes May Modify Product No
Main Graphic Format JPG Private Label Rights No May Edit Sales Page Yes
Cover Graphic Yes Full Product Copyrights No May be Broken Down Yes
Notable Extras None Full Graphic Copyrights No Bundled With Other Products Yes
Giveaway Rights No Added to Paid Memberships Yes
Offered as a Bonus Yes Added to Free Memberships No