1 Month Membership Riches, I outline several reasons why you might want to open your own information site even if you have an online or offline brick and mortar type business (meaning that it sells goods or services) in place anyway.
You will learn -
* Why the customer feels committed to you after you give them the information they want
* How getting the information they want can mean that they are willing to spend more money on their business than anyone elseís
* How you can study your customerís behavior to give you an indication of how much money they are willing to spend on a membership
* How having this kind of self-renewing membership site can save hours chasing down new prospects every day
* What the essential resources are that you absolutely need to have in place before you begin building this type of site.
* How to create and offer your clients the kind of information products that get them interested in the first place
* Just what is a prospecting list?
* Why you need more than one webpage to collect subscribe information so you can gather clients for this type of site
* How to focus the design of your website so it meets your goals when it comes to converting new list members.
* How to add content materials that might help convince visitors to visit your site, get out that credit card and enroll in your membership site
* How to interest visitors who belong to a niche market such as dog owners
* How you can use promotional and advertising materials to appeal to your customers
* How to build a simple back office system that is set up to deal with a list of subscribers
* How to direct your customers right to the page they need to sign up on
* Why your site does not have to be that flashy to get visitors to enroll in it and in fact why this kind of thing can actually discourage them from enrolling
* How to register a domain name
* How to determine quality and value material and why that is essential for the well being of your information site
* What is plagiarism and why you should never copy someone elseís work and post it on your information site as your own
* Promises that you absolutely must make to your customers regarding privacy, opting out of the list and spamming them
* How to come up with a bribe or free gift that you can offer your visitors to encourage them to sign up for your membership conversion
* How to create perceived value for a free gift so that your visitors will sign up for a membership conversion
* How to create a free eBook that you can give away in about two hours to encourage your customers to enroll in your site
* How to construct a phrase that will attract customers to your site and want them to belong to your exclusive club
* Of course none of the above is just "add water and stir" and ta-da you have big converting membership site!
* It takes a bit of conceptualizing to push prospects to become customers and then in turn to convince them to become members
* And much more.
* Includes Sales Page - Yes
* Includes Download Page - Yes
* Other Included Pages - Squeeze Page
* Notable Reseller Extras - None
* Resale Rights - Yes
* Master Resale Rights - Yes
* Private Label Rights - Yes (non-transferrable)
* Giveaway Rights - No
* Offered as a Bonus - Yes
* Full Product Copyrights - No
* Full Graphic Copyrights - No
* May Modify Product - Yes
* Packaged with Other Products - Yes
* Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
* Added to Free Membership Websites - No
* May Publish Offline - Yes
* May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes