Photoshop CS Mastery - Video Series
There are many reasons why people find it difficult to master new software and computer programs - let's face it - without clear visual guidance it can be pretty daunting. Reading an instruction manual filled with jargon can often leave you more confused than you were to begin with!
If this scenario sounds all too familiar, then my video series could be just what you need to turn a corner. When you sign up to participate in my video tutorial series, you'll be given precise information that shows you exactly how to use Adobe Photoshop CS4 and get the results you need. This solution is just what you need to get real results, because unlike another dry, dull eBook - you'll actually be presented with a visual, video guide that goes step-by-step through using Photoshop. The easy to follow format means that you get an incredible amount of hands on knowledge, so you can master Adobe Photoshop quickly and simply.
The video tutorials cut straight to the heart of things, skipping the filler information that you'll find in eBooks. Instead you'll be presented with precise videos that demonstrate exactly how to do a range of useful things with Adobe Photoshop. Editing and managing your photos has never been easier!
With all the information in this series presented in a structured format, you'll be able to take your time and self-pace your learning. That means that you can absorb more information which you can then apply to the management and editing your own images. Once you complete the series, you'll have dramatically increased your knowledge base and mastered an incredible number of applications offered with Adobe Photoshop software.
Prepare yourself to be blown away with the speed at which you progress from an inexperienced Photoshop beginner to highly skilled photo editor!
Today is your chance to finally take control and master the Adobe Photoshop software! Through the video series, you'll get useful hints and tips on this software, here are some of the advantages you'll get with my informative tutorial series:
* You'll discover how you can get the most from Adobe Photoshop in order to meet your photo management objectives
* You'll find out how you can carry out a broad range of image adjustments
* You'll uncover how you can carry out color variations and work on color correction
* You'll be introduced to a range of tools for cloning and correcting areas of the image your working on
* You'll find out precisely how to transform your photos from .jpeg into a range of other formats including .raw file format
* You'll be guided through the process of retouching and patching your images
* You'll see demonstrations of to effectively use different selection tools
* You'll be introduced to creating image layers and grouping objects in the image and graphic overlays
* You'll find out how filters can be added and adjusted to create different effects in your images
All this and a great deal more is covered in the tutorials included in the Photoshop CS Mastery Video Tutorial Series!
If you want to confidently use Photoshop without spending days or weeks trying to decipher a jargon-filled instruction manual, then you need my video series - even if you're a complete beginner. My video tutorials takes you step-by-step through genuinely comprehensive information on using the many tools in Photoshop. You'll be blown away by just how much you'll learn using these entertaining visual video tutorials - ensuring incredible image editing results!
The Specifics Of The Photoshop CS Mastery Video Tutorial Series
* Video 1 - What Photoshop Can Do
In video 1 you'll view a demonstration of a broad range of functions available with Adobe Photoshop. You'll cover manipulating objects and removing imperfections and red eye. As well as this, you'll cover the following:
o Spot Healing to remove localized imperfections
o Performing scaling with Smart Objects
o Perspective with Vanishing Point
o Preparing for accurate printing
o How to customize your menus and workspaces
o Manipulating images with Image Warp
* Video 2 - Navigation and Resolution
Video 2 covers zooming an image, scrolling and panning, changing pixel dimensions of an image, selecting and adjusting image resolution, resampling and speeding up navigation with the Navigator Panel.
* Video 3 - Rotate and Crop
During the tutorial in video 3, you'll discover a number of options for cropping and manipulating images. This includes using the crop and trim tools, the crop command, transforming perspective while cropping and rotating the entire picture.
* Video 4 - Color Correction
When you get to video four, you'll be receiving guidance on how to carry out color correction. Enhancing color can have a dramatic impact on your images and this is what is covered in the color correction tutorial. You'll learn how to apply the variations command, adjust hue and saturation, colorize a grayscale or create monotones and finally how to specify the range of colors to be adjusted when altering hue and saturation.
* Video 5 - Red Eye Removal and Recolor
Video 5 takes you through removing pesky problems such as red eye. Photoshop also offers highly effective tools for re-coloring your images. You'll be shown how to replace color in image areas, improving the tone and brilliance of your photos.
* Video 6 - Clone, Heal and Patch
If there are any problems that need touching up in your images, then you can't miss video 6! In this video, I'll introduce you to a number of options for retouching pictures with the Clone Stamp tool, the Healing Brush tool and the Patch tool. In addition to this, you'll be shown how you can repair areas of your image using a pattern.
* Video 7 - Using the Selection Tools
In video 7 you can view my demonstration on selecting areas of your picture. This video shows you how you to pinpoint the areas of your photo that need editing, manipulation or repairing. There are different selection tools which can be used for different editing tasks. This video will cover selection with the Marquee tools, the Magnetic Lasso tool and the Polygonal Lasso tool.
* Video 8 - Groups and Compositions
Video 8 guides you through the grouping and compositions of your images. Composition is an integral part of a well structured image. When you are creating dynamic images, you can use the tools demonstrated in this video to create multiple layers and group various objects. This tutorial covers creating a new layer or group, creating a new layer with effects from another layer, converting a selection to a new layer and finally applying and viewing layer composition.
* Video 9 - Opacity and Blend Modes
Video 9 looks at creating new effects with your images using Opacity and Blend Modes. This video gives you an understanding of how to create image effects using opacity at different places on various layers or across selected groups. The video also demonstrates blending modes and how to add blend and fade filter effects to your photos.
* Video 10 - Masks and Layers
When you reach video 10 you'll be guided through the process of applying Masks and Layers. In video 10, you'll be looking at:
o How to add and edit vector masks
o How to convert a vector mask to a layer mask
o How to add layer masks
o How to add a mask that shows or hides the entire layer
o How to add a layer mask that hides part of a layer
o How to apply a layer mask from another layer
THE TRAINING VIDEOS ARE FOR PHOTOSHOP CS VERSIONS 5.X
* Includes Sales Page - Yes
* Includes Download Page - Yes
* Other Included Pages - None
* Notable Reseller Extras - Autoresponders (5)
* Resale Rights - Yes
* Master Resale Rights - No
* Private Label Rights - No
* Giveaway Rights - No
* Offered as a Bonus - Yes
* Full Product Copyrights - No
* Full Graphic Copyrights - No
* May Modify Product - Yes
* Packaged with Other Products - Yes
* Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
* Added to Free Membership Websites - No
* May Publish Offline - Yes
* May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes
More Files From This User
- Public Domain Treasury (PLR)
- Easy Ezine Profits (PLR)
- Launch Your Product Online - Audio and Video
- Easy Autoresponder Cash - Video Series
- Offline Business Blueprint - (Viral PLR)
Eproducts Vault Software Script , Mrr License Included
Video Creation Secrets - Video Series
Keyword Content Multiplier
Sales Bot Generator
Jedee Image Converter
My First Website - Video Series
Facebook Profits - Video Series
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!