This step by step, 6 part video series, takes you by the hand and shows you how to quickly plan and setup your Facebook Ad campaign correctly, from; what facebook allows and disallows, the basics of writing your ads, getting them approved, testing them, getting them to convert and building a community around your brand, to increase the viralness!
Here's a list of this 6 part video series in more detail
* Video#1: Introduction on Facebook Ads - In this video, you will learn a little more about Facebook Ads just to get you started. You'll also learn how it all works, and most importantly, what steps we are going to take to implement this business strategy faster. You'll also be given a quick overview of what you'll be learning, in the rest of this video series, so you can speed the process up faster.
* Video #2: Researching Your Target Market - Before you go all out and start creating a Facebook ad campaign, the worst mistake you can make, is not knowing who your target market is. Yes I know you are excited, but the last thing you want to do, is jump in with two feet, without the proper research. So in this video, you will learn how to find your target market, their location, their gender, and more.
* Video #3: Planning Ahead to Make Your Ads Work - After you have done the proper research, you need to plan out your Facebook Ad from the ad itself, to your landing page. In this case, we will be talking about Facebook Fan Pages, because it is a great way to create the viralness of your ad and deepen the relationship with your prospects. You see, the key here is to use what Facebook provides you with, as an advertiser.
* Video #4: Writing Your Ads and Getting them Approved - In this particular video, you will learn how to write your ads quickly, and how to increase your conversions with pictures. If done correctly, your ad should convert quite well. In this video we will also discuss the important Doís and Doníts of Facebook Ads. Unlike Google Adwords, the only downside with Facebook Ads, is that it can take up to a day for your ads to get approved. So you want to make sure that you follow their guidelines before submitting your ads.
* Video #5: Setting Up and Testing your Ads (CPC vs. CPM) - Once your ad is approved, you can begin testing your Ads. This is a vital part of knowing what is the best strategy to take. In this section, we will discuss CPC vs. CPM. Thereís a specific strategy that I have found that works... that will help you save money, while getting quality clicks.
* Video #6: Increase Your Networking and Building Relationships - Once you have tested your ads and they are indeed converting, itís time to focus on increasing your network reach and start deepening the relationships with your potential clients. But how do you go about that? Thatís exactly what weíll discuss in this video.
* Includes Sales Page - Yes
* Includes Download Page - Yes
* Other Included Pages - Demo Video Page
* Notable Reseller Extras - Salesletter (MS Word format)
* Resale Rights - Yes
* Master Resale Rights - No
* Private Label Rights - No
* Giveaway Rights - No
* Offered as a Bonus - Yes
* Full Product Copyrights - No
* Full Graphic Copyrights - No
* May Modify Product - No
* Packaged with Other Products - Yes
* Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
* Added to Free Membership Websites - No
* May Publish Offline - Yes
* May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes