This e-book has been designed especially for the Halloween enthusiasts. It tells you about the origin of the festival and the significance that it holds. It also provides interesting and innovative ideas on how to plan and organize a Halloween event to make it successful and enjoyable.
Some of the chapter in the 'Halloween - Creative New Ideas and Tricks' are:
* A brief on the history and importance of Halloween
* Why is trunk-or-treat celebrated, and how?
* The important milestones of Halloween
* The customs and traditions that mark the festival
* Halloween as it is celebrated 'today'
* Party ideas and planning for Halloween
* The jack o' lantern lane Halloween event
* Halloween party supplies and table tips
* Try exciting recipes for Halloween
* The exciting thirteen days of Halloween
* Party invitations for Halloween
* Celebrating eve of black month
* Throw 'a pumpkin carving party'
* Organize a Halloween film-fest party
* Organizing costume parties for kids and adults
* Celebrating Friday, the 13th party
* Halloween safety tips - for kids, adults, and treats
* Halloween storage and decorations ideas
* What is the future of Halloween?
NO Sell Private Label Rights
NO Claim Full Copyright
YES Sell Master Resale Rights
YES Edit/Alter the Sales Materials
YES Added to Paid Membership Sites
NO Added to Free Membership Sites
YES Can be Broken Down Into Articles
YES Can be Packaged with Other Products
NO Sell at Auction Sites
NO Offered Through Dime Sale Events
YES Offered as Free Bonus (including Email Opt-in's)
NO Given Away for Free