Alfa romeo 159, 2005-2011, workshop, repair, service, manual
For the owner with basic mechanical skills and for independant auto service professionals, this manual includes the same specifications and procedures available to an authorised dealer service department. The car owner with no intention of working on his or her car will find that owning and referring to this manual makes it possible to be better informed and to more knowledgeably discuss repairs with an automotive technician.
These files are in ISO(pdf) format so they can be viewed on your PC or Mac, as well as a number of devices including many phones and ebook readers like the amazon kindle. You can print out individual pages as needed which avoids the possibility of the original becoming obscured and unreadable by oil stains.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD on receipt of payment. This means no shipping costs and no waiting for a CD, you can access the product instantly upon completion of payment through our secure download and payment processor.
Language: English And Spanish
Format: ISO (Pdf) file
Engine: 1.8, 1.9, 2.2, 3.2 and diesel 1.9 y 2.4.
Every detail relating to the car is covered and includes (but is not limited to):
Engine Service and Overhauling
Transmission and Differentials
Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
Steering and Suspension
Full Specifications and Torque Settings
This product can be useful for many reasons, such as:
* How to diagnose the engine fault symptoms of any vehicles with any models, cars or trucks
* How to research and evaluate the best approach in fixing your vehicle problem
* How to test the suspected parts using secret techniques used by top mechanics in your brand of car
* How to trace and verify the wiring diagrams by giving specific terminal pins connections and expected readings.
* How to understand and analyze different engine management systems
* Common fixes so YOU can tell your mechanics what to do. This will save them time and as a result, most of them will charge you less.
* How to check if you got the best mechanic or garage and what to ask them so you know the mechanic is on top of his work.
* How to test the work done after the vehicle is repaired and instruct you what to say to them when it is not fixed.
* Practical quick solutions to problems with drawings like no-starts, hesitations, stalling, etc. so you can analyse it easily
* Common tips about your vehicle before small problems began to escalate!
If you are looking for a different service manual for a different model, make or year, go to: https://www.tradebit.comoautomotriz.cl