Chapter 1 – Installation
Hello and thank you for purchasing the EZ Price Tables Plugin. Let’s get right to it.
Follow these simple steps to install the plugin.
1. Login to your Wordpress Dashboard as you normally would
2. On the left menu bar, click the “Plugins” Tab
3. Click the “Add New” button on the top
4. Click the “Upload” button.
5. Select where the file is located on your computer and click “Install Now”
6. Once the plugin is installed, click “Activate Plugin”
7. That’s it! You should now see a “Price Table” tab on the left menu bar.
Chapter 2 – Creating and Setting Up Your Price Tables
Follow these easy steps to set up your price table.
1. Click the “Price Table” tab on the left side of your dashboard
2. In the page that appears, click the “New Price Table” Button
3. You will be taken to the EZ Price Table Dashboard. Have a look around and play around with the features. Fill in the details for the products/services you offer.
4. Once you fill in the details of your price table, click “Save Draft” in the upper right.
5. A Preview Box will now appear showing the price table as it will appear on your site.
6. To change templates, pick and choose one from the drop down menu on the right. Click “Save Draft” again to refresh the preview.
7. Each template comes with their own specific notes and tips so be sure to read these.
8. Once you are happy with your price table, cut/copy the short code provided. It should look like [price_table id= “##”].
9. Paste this short code into and page or post to display the price table. And that’s it!