The Magic of Sleep audio and Ebook. Vol. 1 of 14.
Problems with checkout?
Try your download again
The Magic of Sleep Ebook Vol. 1 of 14 + Resell Rights
The Magic of Sleep audio book Vol. 1 of 14, 70 min.
3 D's of sleeping pills
After reading this, I hope you can still sleep well. Sleep-inducing medicines, popularly known as sleeping pills, have a reputation of helping people get some peace and quiet at night. Sleep deprivation is such a difficult condition to have since it literally zaps a person's energy to do the more important things in life, at work and at home. Specifically, it is used by chronic insomniacs who desperately need to get that well-deserved rest. Insomniacs often flip over the hundreds of cable channels each night hoping to get tired enough to sleep. For them, it does not matter if they sleep in from of the t.v. as long as they do get to sleep eventually. But t.v. surfing loses its effectiveness after a few nights, leaving the insomniac up and awake the whole night, and, yes, bone-weary the next morning. Manic workloads, job-related stresses, and the ever-toxic idea of work itself leaves a person with no other option but to trust the ?fast? relief. Studies show that people who are prone to stress and other everyday worries are the ones who would most likely resort to the use of sleeping pills. Other studies, however, also show that long-term use of sleeping pills could cause unwanted side effects or health problems. People who often take refuge or rely mostly on these sedatives are more prone to negative effects and even life-threatening situations as:
*Degradation of activities
Studies prove that continuous use of sleeping pills can reduce brain cell activity, affect short-memory term and cause hang-overs. The aftermath of taking these sedatives may seem manageable, but in the long run, these effects may escalate into more serious problems such us forgetfulness and lack of focus. You wouldn't want to report to your workplace with confused and groggy, right? Also, it's a bad thing to forget certain work errands just because of sleeping pills.
Just like how the body forms its natural defense through the production of antibodies, the body may also develop an immunity to the drug. The frequent intake of a certain drug would lessen the potency of the active ingredients. Eventually, the user would have to take higher doses of the drug, and be open to the risk of developing a drug dependence or addiction. Sleeping pill addiction is, in fact, fast becoming a common health concern.
People who use sleeping pills have undeniably higher mortality rates than those who don't. Sleep apnea patients are advised to refrain from taking sleep-inducing pills. As sedatives, sleeping pills tend to lengthen the pauses in breathing when one is asleep. This situation can jeopardize the health of people with sleep apnea. Every year, many cases of death are attributed to the effects of these drugs.
As the saying goes, we can buy luxurious bed but we can never purchase a good night's sleep. This proverbial statement just proves that many people are really struggling to board another express train to Dreamland. And the struggle goes on. For some people, a good night's sleep is like a rare commodity. The artificial inducement of sleep may be necessary but caution must always be exercised to prevent sleeping pill overdose. Getting some ?shut-eye? with the help of a pill or two need not lead to the sleep of death.
- Each Ebook is professionally written by English Native Speakers.
- On average, each Ebook has 20 reports about 250-500 words per report.
- Every report in .txt format for easy editing.
- These reports come with private label rights. You may edit them anyway you want.
Here are just some of the ways you can pull in a profitable income with these premium content...
1. Put together a content site and put your Google Adsense code into the pages for hands free Adsense income.
2. Use the reports to attract new subscribers and clients to opt-in to your list and then use more of the articles to follow-up with them and sell them.
3. Create quality mini eBooks that you can plug affiliate links into to generate big time affiliate income.
https://www.tradebit.com an eCourse to your products as a bonus that goes out weekly! This will dramatically cut down on refunds because they want the rest of the quality eCourse that is continuing past the refund deadline!
6. Offer some of the reports as a meaty bonus that your visitors
can give away to promote your site. You can even brand it with their links so they make affiliate income!
7. Arrange the reports into a full fledged paid product and sell it for big money!
8. Submit the reports under your name to all of the report directories you can get your hands on and get hoards of traffic, links to your site, and higher search engine rankings.
Thanks for your interest in this audio and Ebook for more great audio and Ebooks please visit https://www.tradebit.com
More Files From This User
- 1,500 Health PLR Articles. Vol. 1 of 11. ArticleRights.com
- 1,582 Fashion PLR Articles. ArticleRights.com
- Health Insurance PLR Articles (438) Resell Rights Included
- Acupuncture PLR Articles (160) Resell Rights Included
- 107 Stop and Quit Smoking PLR Articles + FREE Gift
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!