Parents, Personalities and Power: Welsh-medium Schools in South-east Wales
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
Editor: Thomas, Huw
Editor: Williams, Colin H.
Publisher: University of Wales Press
Title: Parents, Personalities and Power: Welsh-medium Schools in South-east Wales
Pages: 00000 (Encrypted EPUB)
On Sale: 2013-04-30
Category: Language Arts & Disciplines : Linguistics - Sociolinguistics
Category: Education : Educational Policy & Reform
More Files From This User
- 100 Words Almost Everyone Mixes Up or Mangles
- One Raindrop at a Time: Environmental Peacebuilding and Education in Sur Baher, Jerusalem
- Inventology: How We Dream Up Things That Change the World - Pagan Kennedy
- On the Sexual Theories of Children - Sigmund Freud
- States and Markets - Susan Strange
Mapping The Terrain Of Education Reform: Global Trends And Local Responses In The Philippines - Vicente Chua Reyes, Jr.
Blueprint For School System Transformation: A Vision For Comprehensive Reform In Milwaukee And Beyond - , Carolyn Sattin-bajaj
Leading Standards-based Education Reform: Improving Implementation Of Standards To Increase Student Achievement - Linda R. Vogel
Ijer Vol 7-n4 - International Journal Of Educati Reform
The Future Of School Integration: Socioeconomic Diversity As An Education Reform Strategy
Ijer Vol 4-n1 - International Journal Of Educational Ref
Ijer Vol 5-n3 - International Journal Of Educational Ref
Ijer Vol 22-n4 - International Journal Of Educational Ref