Unleash the powers of the Amazon Fire phone with help from technology guru Preston Gralla. Through clear instructions and savvy advice, this fast-paced, engaging guide shows you how to make the most of Fire phone’s innovative features—including Firefly, Dynamic Perspective, one-handed gestures, and integration with Amazon Prime.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Gain control with Dynamic Perspective. Tilt your phone to scroll, move your head to play games, and explore maps in 3D.
- Take pictures further. Capture high-res, panoramic, and moving (lenticular) photos. Shoot HD video, too.
- Shop with ease. Use Firefly to identify music, videos, and other items, and go straight to the product’s Amazon page.
- Get the apps you want. Load up on games and apps for productivity, health and fitness, and social networking from Amazon’s Appstore.
- Solve problems right away. Get live tech support from Amazon via video chat with the Mayday help feature.
- Carry the Cloud in your hand. Access Prime Instant Video, your Kindle library, and your uploaded photos and videos.
Author: Gralla, Preston
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
Title: Amazon Fire Phone: The Missing Manual
Pages: 00368 (Encrypted EPUB)
On Sale: 2014-12-19
Category: Computers : Hardware - Handheld Devices
Category: Technology & Engineering : Electronics - General
Category: Business & Economics : E-Commerce - General