In this text the author has tried to combine the trade information which he has gained in his avocation, the study of precious stones, with the scientific knowledge bearing thereon, which his vocation, the teaching of chemistry has compelled him to master.
Have you ever wondered how you can tell a real stone from a fake -- on sight?
* How stones are distinguished ferom one another
* Double Refraction
* Absorption and Dichroism
* Specific Gravity Determinations
* Luster and Other Refraction Effects
* Hardness Parts 1&2
* Color Parts 1-4
* How to tell Scientific Stones from Natural Gems
* How to test a Unknown Gem
* Suitability of a stone for various types of jewels, as determined by hardness, brittlenness, and cleavability
* Mineral Species to which the various gems belong and so much more over 313 seperate lessons about Precious Stones for pro jewlers and collectors everywhere.
Grab you copy of this amazing ebook right now!