1985-1989 Alfa Romeo 75 (aka Milano) Workshop Repair & Service Manual (1,249 Pages, Printable, Bookmarked iPad-ready PDF)
Complete digital workshop service and repair manual written for the 1985-1989 Alfa Romeo 75 (aka Milano); Production model years: 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989. All styles covered (all models, and engines). It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
This QUALITY manual is 100 COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING/CORRUPT pages/sections to freak you out! Buy from responsible seller and get INSTANT DOWNLOAD now without wasting your hard-owned money on uncertainty or surprise; this manual is exactly as described.
Total Pages: 1,249 pages
File Format: PDF (Windows & Mac & Linux)
Delivery: instant download link displayed on checkout page & emailed to you after payment
Protection: DRM-free; without any restriction
This COMPLETE official full workshop service repair manual includes:
* Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
* Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
* This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
* Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
EXCERPT (1985-1989 Alfa Romeo 75 (aka Milano) Service/Repair Manual):
This chapter lists and describes the pre-delivery operations required for the Alfa 75 vehicles. The operation description does not refer to each version, but gives general information concerning the parts for which inspection is required.
As regards the technical specifications related to each operation, and the lubricant products (and similar), refer to the "Technical Data and Specifications" present in each section.
Pre-delivery inspection of a new vehicle, prior to customer delivery, consists in carrying out all checking operations and tests hereafter described in order to detect and thus eliminate any damage or malfunction. It goes without saying, however, that when Dealer personnel picks up the vehicle, should perform a visual check in order to:
a. make sure that vehicle Is in normal driving condition, especially as regards level of fluids and controls in general
b. detect any dents or scratches on body or other damage to the vehicle Interior (upholstery).
c. make sure nothing is missing, especially factory supplied accessories, spare tire and any parts that are to be fitted on vehicle as
Exterior moldings and fittings
Visually check all vehicle's outside parts: bumpers, moldings, grills, headlight rims, letters and emblems making sure they are securely fitted, and have no spots or dents.
Doors and hoods
Visually check all weatherstrips for tight fit and make sure they are not damaged, out of shape or dirty.
See if doors and bonnets are aligned and centered with relevant openings.
Factory issued accessory equipment
Check if following items are in their proper place in the vehicle: tool kit, spare tire, jack.
Instruction Book and Service Book.
Locks, hinges, windows
Check proper working condition of all door locks (close, lock, open from inside and outside). Check in the same manner also locks on bonnet and boot.
Check door and bonnet hinges for smooth noiseless operation.
Check if windows can be opened and closed all the way without sticking and noiselessly.