2000-2010 Alfa Romeo 147 Workshop Repair & Service Manual (720M CD, Searchable, Printable)
Complete digital workshop service and repair manual written for the Alfa Romeo 147; Production model years: 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010. All styles covered (all models, and engines). This QUALITY manual is 100 COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING/CORRUPT pages/sections to freak you out! Buy from responsible seller and get INSTANT DOWNLOAD now without wasting your hard-owned money on uncertainty or surprise; this manual is exactly as described.
Total Size: more than 720MB
File Format: ISO image
Delivery: instant download link displayed on checkout page & emailed to you after payment
Protection: DRM-free; without any restriction
MAKE: Alfa Romeo
MODEL: 147 (1.6 TS, 2.0 TS, 3.2 V6, 1.9 JTD 8V, 1.9 JTD 16V)
YAER: 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
This COMPLETE official full workshop service repair manual includes:
* Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
* Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
* This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
* Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
EXCERPT (2000-2010 Alfa Romeo 147 Service/Repair Manual):
The driveshafts are made from high resistance steel and have splined ends for matching with the constant velocity joints on the wheel side and the sliding joints on the gearbox side. The sliding joints are similar to the constant velocity joints, but have less articulation capacity. There is a balancing mass on the right driveshaft which damps vibrations. An intermediate shaft is fitted in order to be able to keep the length of the left and right driveshafts on the left side at the differential output the same. To prevent vibrations, depending on the version, the intermediate shaft is supported by a housing in the oil sump casting or by a support fixed to the cylinder block/crankcase.
The engine block is cast iron, with high mechanical strength.
The crankshaft is supported by means of five main bearings (1).
The cylinders are formed directly in the engine block, and are graded into three sizes plus one oversize.
There are special channels in the engine block walls which allow the flow of coolant and lubricating oil.
At the bottom of each cylinder, there is a jet (2) from which oil is sprayed onto the piston crown to cool it and ensure the lubrication of the gudgeon pin.
The engine oil is drawn in from the sump by means of the vacuum created by the rotation of the sprockets fitted on the crankshaft.
Vacuum is present between the sprocket separating wall (2) and the oil sump suction pipe.
Pressure instead develops after the separating wall (2) in all the oil delivery pipes (4).
When the pressure exceeds 5 bar, the force exerted on the limiting valve (5) overcomes the reaction of the spring below and moves the valve to open the connecting pipe between the pressure chamber (3) and the low pressure chamber (1).
1 - Low pressure chamber
2 - Separating wall
3 - Pressure chamber
4 - Oil delivery pipe
5 - Pressure relief valve
Closed operating position of oil pressure limiting valve.
Bypass operating position of limiting valve.