1998-2007 Alfa Romeo 166 Workshop Repair & Service Manual (680MB CD, Searchable, Printable)
Complete digital workshop service and repair manual written for the Alfa Romeo 166; Production model years: 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007. All styles covered (all models, and engines). This QUALITY manual is 100 COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING/CORRUPT pages/sections to freak you out! Buy from responsible seller and get INSTANT DOWNLOAD now without wasting your hard-owned money on uncertainty or surprise; this manual is exactly as described.
Total Size: 680MB
File Format: ISO
Delivery: instant download link displayed on checkout page & emailed to you after payment
Protection: DRM-free; without any restriction
MAKE: Alfa Romeo
MODEL: 166 (2.0 TS, 2.0 TB, 2.5 V6, 3.0 V6, 2.4 JTD 10V, 3.2 V6, 2.4 JTD 20V)
YAER: 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007
This COMPLETE official full workshop service repair manual includes:
* Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
* Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
* This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
* Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
EXCERPT (1998-2007 Alfa Romeo 166 Service/Repair Manual):
1. Undo the bolts (1a) and remove the flanges on the differential (1b), complete with seals.
2. Remove the adjustment shim.
1. Undo the bolts (1a) and remove the support for the differential internal housing (1b).
2. Remove the differential.
3. Remove the differential bearing outer races.
4. Remove the magnet.
1. Remove the bolt for the Reverse gear shaft.
2. Undo the bolts (2a) and remove the gearbox casing (2b).
The gearbox casing is sealed to the bell housing: release the two parts using a wooden or resin hammer.
1. Unscrew bolts (1a) and (1b).
2. Remove the 5th speed control rod (2a) from the Reverse gear selector fork (2b) and the 5th speed selector (2c).
3. Remove the 5th speed selector fork from the control rod.
1. At the same time, remove the main shaft, layshaft, reverse shaft and 1st , 2nd , 3rd and 4th speed selector fork assemblies.
Keep the units assembled until they are placed on the workbench.
Separate the selector forks from the rods.
1. Remove the clutch release bearing fork.
2. Remove the outer non-slip bush.
1. Undo the nut fixing the rear power unit rigid support to the flexible mounting.
2. Undo the bolts fixing the power unit rear flexible mounting to the front suspension frame.
3. Undo the bolts (3a) and remove the bracket (3b) connecting the power unit rigid rear support to the crankcase sump.
1. Undo the bolts (1a) and remove the power unit rigid rear support (1b) removing it through the wheel arch.
1820B08 Clutch release HYDRAULIC SYSTEM - Bleeding air and restoring level
1820B13 hose from clutch fluid reservoir to rigid intermediate pipe for master cylinder -r r with pedal unit removed for right hand drive versions
1820B15 hose from rigid intermediate pipe to master cylinder (pump) - r r with pedal unit removed for right hand drive versions
1820B17 pipe from inlet and outlet from master cylinder (pump) and hydraulic damper - r r with pedal unit removed for right hand drive versions
1820B20 (Pump) - MASTER CYLINDER R.R.
1820B21 (Pump) - MASTER CYLINDER R.R. for right hand drive versions
1820B30 OPERATING CYLINDER/CLUTCH HYDRAULIC ACTUATOR - R.R.
1820B40 FLEXIBLE PIPE from clutch reservoir to (pump) - master cylinder R.R.
1820B46 RIGID supply PIPE from (pump) - master cylinder R.R .
1820B48 FLEXIBLE supply PIPE to operating cylinder -R.R.
1820B56 rigid pipe from vibration damper to slave cylinder - r r
1820B58 clutch hydraulic circuit vibration damper - r+r
1. Remove the two plastic buttons (1a) and remove soundproof protection (1b).
1. Disconnect the flexible hose from the clutch fluid reservoir to the intermediate rigid pipe for the master cylinder, rigid pipe side.
1. Working from the engine bay, disconnect the flexible hose from the clutch fluid reservoir to the intermediate rigid pipe for the master cylinder, reservoir side, and remove.
Remove the flexible hose from the clutch fluid reservoir to the intermediate rigid pipe for the master cylinder, taking it out of the engine compartment.
Refitting ( Removing )
Place the flexible hose from the clutch fluid reservoir to the intermediate rigid pipe for the master cylinder back in its housing and connect it.
Place the soundproof cover back in its housing and secure it using the plastic pins.