2005-2010 Alfa Romeo Brera/Spider Workshop Repair & Service Manual
Complete digital workshop service and repair manual written for your 2005-2010 Alfa Romeo Brera/Spider. All styles covered (all models, and engines).
This QUALITY manual for 2005-2010 Alfa Romeo Brera/Spider is 100 COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING/CORRUPT pages/sections to freak you out! Buy from responsible seller and get INSTANT DOWNLOAD now without wasting your hard-owned money on uncertainty or surprise; this manual is exactly as described.
Total Pages: 675 MB
File Format: ISO (Windows)
Delivery: instant download link displayed on checkout page & emailed to you after payment
Protection: DRM-free; without any restriction
MAKE: Alfa Romeo
MODEL: Brera/Spider (Type 939) (2.2 JTS, 3.2 JTS, 2.4 JTD 20V)
YAER: 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
This COMPLETE full workshop service repair manual for 2005-2010 Alfa Romeo Brera/Spider includes:
* Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
* Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
* This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
* Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
EXCERPT (2005-2010 Alfa Romeo Brera/Spider Service/Repair Manual):
18 CLUTCH UNIT
21 GEARBOX UNIT
41 STEERING UNIT
44 SUSPENSION AND WHEELS
50 AUXILIARY UNITS
55 ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
72 PANELS AND FRAMES
1008 POWER UNIT SUPPORTS
1012 ENGINE BLOCK
1016 CYLINDER HEAD/S
1020 CRANKCASE SUMP AND COVERS
1024 CRANKSHAFT AND FLYWHEEL
1028 PISTONS AND CONNECTING RODS
1036 TIMING SYSTEM
1040 FUEL TANK AND PIPES
1048 ENGINE AIR SUPPLY CIRCUIT
1056 PETROL INJECTION SYSTEM
1076 EXHAUST PIPES AND SILENCERS
1080 EMISSION CONTROL SYSTEM
1084 ENGINE LUBRICATION
1088 ENGINE COOLING
1092 ENGINE COMPONENT MISCELLANEOUS DRIVES
INTRODUCTION - ENGINE
The engine exhaust gases flow into manifold (1) integral with catalytic converter (2) and then on to the front section of exhaust pipe (3). There is a flexible element (4) in the front section of the exhaust pipe to restrict the transmission of vibrations.
The rear exhaust pipe section consists of a silencer (5) connected to the silencers (6).
Special guards prevent heat radiating toward the body and fuel tank.
The two countershafts with balancing counterweights in cast iron ensure significant noise and vibration containment. They are located in the engine block and driven by the countershaft drive chain. The countershaft drive teeth are fitted with damping rings that further reduce noise from the chain. The coolant pump drive forms part of this chain drive.
The countershafts turn at double speed in the opposite direction to ensure the engine turns smoothly.