1990-1997 Asia Rocsta Workshop Repair & Service Manual (Searchable, Printable, Bookmarked, iPad-ready PDF)
Complete digital workshop service and repair manual written for the Asia Rocsta (AM102); Production model years: 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997. All styles covered (all models, and engines). It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
This QUALITY manual is 100 COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING/CORRUPT pages/sections to freak you out! Buy from responsible seller and get INSTANT DOWNLOAD now without wasting your hard-owned money on uncertainty or surprise; this manual is exactly as described.
Total Pages: 427 pages
File Format: PDF (Windows & Mac & Linux)
Delivery: instant download link displayed on checkout page & emailed to you after payment
Protection: DRM-free; without any restriction
This COMPLETE official full workshop service repair manual includes:
* Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
* Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
* This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
* Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
EXCERPT (1990-1997 Asia Rocsta (AM102) Service/Repair Manual):
SPECIAL NOTES ABOUT WHEELS AND TIRES
1. Do not use wheels or tires other than the specified types.
2. Aluminium wheels are easily scratched. When washing them, use a soft doth, never a wire brush. If the vehicle is steam cleaned, do not allow boiling water to contact the wheels.
3. If alkaline compounds(such as saltwater or road salts) get on aluminium wheels, wash them as soon as possible to prevent damage. Use only a neutral detergent.
NOTES REGARDING TIRE REPLACEMENT
Note the following points when tires are to be removed from or mounted onto the wheels.
1. Be careful not to damage the tire bead, the rim bead, or the edge of the rim.
2. Use a wire brush, sandpaper, or cloth to clean and remove all rust and dirt from the rim edge and the rim bead.
3. When cleaning aluminium wheels, use a soft cloth, never a wire brush or sandpaper.
4. Remove any pebbles, glass, nails. and other foreign items embedded in the tire tread.
5. Be sure the air valve is installed correctly,
6. Apply a soapy solution to the tire bead and the edge of the rim.
7. If a tire iron is used to change a tire on an aluminium wheel, be sure to use a piece of rubber between the iron lever and the wheel to avoid damage to the wheel. Work should be done on a rubber mat, not on a hard or rough surface.
Check the air pressure of all tires, including the spare tire, with an air pressure gauge. If necessary, adjust the air pressure.