1989-1991 Audi 100/Avant, 200/Avant, 5000 Workshop Repair & Service Manual (2,109 pages Printable iPad-ready PDF)
Complete digital workshop service and repair manual written for the Audi 100/Avant, 200/Avant, 5000; Production model years: 1989 1990 1991. All styles covered (all models, and engines). It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
This QUALITY manual is 100 COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING/CORRUPT pages/sections to freak you out! Buy from responsible seller and get INSTANT DOWNLOAD now without wasting your hard-owned money on uncertainty or surprise; this manual is exactly as described.
Total Pages: 2,109 pages
File Format: PDF (Windows & Mac & Linux)
Delivery: instant download link displayed on checkout page & emailed to you after payment
Protection: DRM-free; without any restriction
This COMPLETE official full workshop service repair manual includes:
* Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
* Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
* This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
* Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
EXCERPT (1989-1991 Audi 100/Avant, 200/Avant, 5000 Service/Repair Manual):
engine code (NF. MC) 00.6
engine code (38) 00.6
MC turbo engine 00.13
Engine technical data charts
MC turbo engine. pre-Nov. 1988 0.14
MC turbo engine. post-Nov. 1988 00.15
NF CIS-E Ill ·engine 00.17
38 turbo engine. 20-valve 00.16
Engine tune-up specifications charts
MC turbo engine · 00.18
NF CIS-E Ill engine 00.19
38 turbo engine. 20-valve 00.20
hoist/floor jack 00.9
emergency 00.1 o
long distance 00.11
automatic transmission. (087) 00.3
automatic transmission (097) 00.4
general information 00.3
manual transmission (016) 00.5
manual transmission (012) 00.5
Vehicle identification number (VIN)
coding chart 00.8
Car may be lifted in rear and,donned to position for front hookup
No towing with rear hookup permissible
Vehicies with automatic transmissions may be towed forward (in driving direction) behind other vehicles (motor homes, etc.) at speeds up to 30 mph for a maximum of 30 miles.
Towing vehicle at more than 30 mph and/or for greater distance than 30 miles will damage automatic transmission, due to lack of lubrication.
If towing speed will be greater than 30 mph or distance greater than 30 miles, temporary modifications to vehicle are required as follows:
remove driveshaft assemblies
remove outer CV joints from driveshaft assemblies
install outer CV joint in wheel bearing housing and secure hub with nut
install outer CV joint boot
seal boot small opening against water and dirt
wrap driveshafts and store in vehicle