1994-2001 Audi A4 Avant, A4 (B5) Workshop Repair & Service Manual
Complete digital workshop service and repair manual written for the Audi A4 Avant, A4 (B5); Production model years: 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001. All styles covered (all models, and engines). It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
This QUALITY manual is 100 COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING/CORRUPT pages/sections to freak you out! Buy from responsible seller and get INSTANT DOWNLOAD now without wasting your hard-owned money on uncertainty or surprise; this manual is exactly as described.
Total Pages: 9,981 pages
File Format: PDF (Windows & Mac & Linux)
Delivery: instant download link displayed on checkout page & emailed to you after payment
Protection: DRM-free; without any restriction
This COMPLETE official full workshop service repair manual includes:
* Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
* Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
* This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
* Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
EXCERPT (1994-2001 Audi A4 Avant, A4 (B5) Service/Repair Manual):
1 - Engine
2 - Clutch
3 - Transmission
4 - Input shaft (main shaft)
5 - Front differential
6 - Front drive pinion (output shaft)
7 - Hollow shaft
8 - Torsen differential
9 - Driveshaft
10 - Rear drive pinion
11 - Rear differential
Arrows point in forward direction of travel.
General repair instructions
The maximum possible care, cleanliness and proper tools are essential to ensure satisfactory and successful transmission repairs. The usual basic safety precautions also apply when carrying out vehicle repairs.
A number of generally applicable instructions for individual repair operations, which are otherwise mentioned at various points in the Repair Manual, are summarized here. They apply to this Repair Manual.
Special tools and equipment For a complete list of special tools and equipment used in this Repair Manual
After replacing the transmission or rear final drive, check oil level and top-up if necessary Page 34-38 and Page 39-84.
Capacities and specifications
Thoroughly clean all connections and the surrounding area before disconnecting.
Instrument cluster, On Board Diagnostic (OBD) (through M.Y. 1999)
Instrument cluster technology
The Audi A4 instrument cluster is available in two versions; the low-line version with "mini-check" system and the high-line version with an LCD multi-function display. The mini-check system monitors the brake system, Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT), fuel level and engine oil pressure. The multi-function display contains the following functions: Auto check system with radio station and telephone displays Ambient outside temperature display On-board computer display Transmission Range (TR) selector lever display for automatic transmission.