1988-1994 BMW 7-Series (E32) 735i, 735iL, 740i, 740iL, 750iL Workshop Repair & Service Manual
Complete digital workshop service and repair manual written for the BMW 7-Series (E32) 735i, 735iL, 740i, 740iL, 750iL; Production model years: 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994. All styles covered (all models, and engines). It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
This QUALITY manual is 100 COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING/CORRUPT pages/sections to freak you out! Buy from responsible seller and get INSTANT DOWNLOAD now without wasting your hard-owned money on uncertainty or surprise; this manual is exactly as described.
Total Pages: 980 pages
File Format: PDF (Windows & Mac & Linux)
Delivery: instant download link displayed on checkout page & emailed to you after payment
Protection: DRM-free; without any restriction
This COMPLETE full workshop service repair manual includes:
* Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
* Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
* This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
* Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
EXCERPT (1988-1994 BMW 7-Series (E32) 735i, 735iL, 740i, 740iL, 750iL Service/Repair Manual):
Right cylinder head, installing (M60 engine)
- Prior to installation, clean cylinder head and gasket surfaces.
- Remove all foreign matter and liquid from head bolt holes in cylinder block.
CAUTION - Do not use a metal scraper or wire brush to clean the aluminum engine parts. If necessary, use a hard wooden or plastic scraper. Also available are abrasive discs to be used in conjunction with an electric drill. Be sure to use the correct disc for the type of metal being cleaned.
NOTE - If the cylinder head has been machined, a special 0.3 mm thicker gasket should be installed. The thicker gasket is available from an authorized BMW dealer.
- Apply thin bead of sealer (Hylomar® SO 32 M or equivalent) to corner-joint where lower timing chain cover mates with cylinder block.
- Place a new cylinder head gasket into position. Make sure dowel sleeves are correctly positioned in block and not damaged.
- With crankshaft at 45° BTDC for cylinder no. 1, set cylinder head in position.
- Lightly lubricate new cylinder head bolts. Loosely install bolts with washers. Thread all bolts in finger tight.
Cylinder heads, removing (M70 engine)
NOTE- When removing the cylinder heads on the M70 engine, 1t may be simpler to remove the engine due to an extremely crowded engine compartment.
- Special service tools are required to adjust camshaft timing as part of cylinder head installation. Be sure to review the adjustment procedure outlined in 117 Camshaft Timing Cllain before removing the cylinder head. Cover all painted surfaces before beginning the cylinder head removal procedure. As an aid to installation, label all components, wires, and hoses before removing them. Do not reuse gaskets, 0-rings or seals during reassembly.
- Disconnect negative(-) battery cable. See 020 Maintenance. Raise car and support in a safe manner.