2000-2003 BMW C1, C1-200 Scooter Workshop Repair & Service Manual (Searchable, Printable, Bookmarked, iPad-ready PDF)
Complete digital workshop service and repair manual written for the BMW C1, C1-200 Scooter; Production model years: 2000 2001 2002 2003. All styles covered (all models, and engines). It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
This QUALITY manual is 100 COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING/CORRUPT pages/sections to freak you out! Buy from responsible seller and get INSTANT DOWNLOAD now without wasting your hard-owned money on uncertainty or surprise; this manual is exactly as described.
Total Pages: 458 pages
File Format: PDF (Windows & Mac & Linux)
Delivery: instant download link displayed on checkout page & emailed to you after payment
Protection: DRM-free; without any restriction
This COMPLETE official full workshop service repair manual includes:
* Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
* Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
* This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
* Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
EXCERPT (2000-2003 BMW C1, C1-200 Scooter Service/Repair Manual):
Group / Chapter
00 Tightening torques operating fluids
00 Pre-delivery check
12 Engine electrics
13 Fuel preparation and control
16 Fuel tank and lines
18 Exhaust system
31 Front forks
Group / Chapter
33 Rear wheel drive
36 Wheels and tyres
61 General electrical equipment
65 Optional extras
72 Seat belts
Replace grooved ball bearing and needle bearing for secondary inside plate
Use support ring, BMW No. 36 6 610, and extractor, BMW No. 00 8 570, to remove needle bearing (4)
Remove circlip (3)
Use drift punch (arrow) to drive out grooved ball bearing (2)
Use tube, BMW No. 11 7 645, to press out needle bearing
Press out ball bearing
Grease one side of a thrust washer for intermediate shaft and attach it to side of large gear!
Install seal plug with copper seal
Oil stub of intermediate shaft and install
Position variator shaft in cover
Position output shaft in grooved ball bearing
Mount second thrust washer on intermediate shaft