Here is just a small sample of the things you will learn in “Google Adwords Primer”:
- Absolutely everything you need to know about Google Adwords and PPC advertising before you get an account and get started.
- What you need to know about setting up your first Adwords campaign and exactly how it’s structured PLUS tips on how to manage your Adwords account and campaigns.
- The proper way to do key word research for your PPC advertising campaigns (no more coming up with key words off the top of your head, this is the fast and efficient way to get the job done)
- How to find cheap but targeted key words to bid on – if you plan to inter a hot market like weight loss or discount travel you can end up spending a fortune on PPC advertising by bidding on key words that cost as much as $5, $10 or even $20 dollars per click!
- How to increase your click through rates by using negative key words (this is something you must learn to implement if your want your advertising to be as targeted as it possibly can)
- Learn which types of key words are more profitable than others (not all key word are equal, and some can generate considerably more profit than others)
- How to write profitable Google Adwords ads.
- Setting your maximum cost per click and daily spending budget.
And much, much more!