Daewoo Leganza 1997-2002 Workshop Repair & Service Manual (COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY REPAIR) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
This high QUALITY official manual for Daewoo Leganza 1997-2002 is 100 percents COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING, CORRUPT pages, sections to freak you out! This manual is exactly as described. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
SIZE/PAGE: 4340 Pages
OS: Windows/Mac OS X/Linux/Android/iOS
Daewoo Leganza 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002
INSTANT DELIVERY: A download link will be sent to you instantly after payment. Simply click on the link and save it to your computer. You can use this Manual as long as you wish with no restrictions.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: If there is ANY kind of problem with the item you purchased, just drop a quick email. Within HOURS the issue shall be taken care of.
PRINTABLE MANUAL WITH DIAGRAMS: Just print the manual out and start to work. You can also use the manual with your Tablet/Laptop in your garage.
REFUND/EXCHANGE POLICY: We sell high QUALITY products only. However if you encounter any problems with the item you purchased, another replacement link will be sent to you. If we're at fault, you will get 100 percents refund.
Buy ☆THE BEST MANUAL ON THE INTERNET☆ from responsible seller and get instant download now without uncertainty or surprise.
This highly detailed workshop service repair manual for download contains virtually everything you will ever need to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore Daewoo Leganza 1997-2002. All diagnostic and repair procedures and gives you access to the same information that professional technicians and mechanics have. You can view and print out the complete repair procedures with this workshop service repair manual Download - you do not need to be skilled with a computer.
Factory repair manuals are the same manuals as those used by the dealers. As they are primarily intended for dealer use the manufacturers usually release a base repair manual when a new model is introduced (either a single manual, multi-volume set or separate volumes) and then release supplementary manuals as the model changes, for example a model facelift or introduction of a new engine. Supplements generally cover only changes to the model and are intended to be used in conjunction with the base repair manual(s). For full coverage you will need the base repair manual and all relevant supplements up to the date your model was manufactured. Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
CASE POROSITY REPAIR
1. Determine the leak area. Refer to "Locating Fluid Leaks" in this section.
2. Clean the leak area with the solvent. Air dry.
Caution: Epoxy cement may cause skin irritations and eye damage. Read and follow all information on the container label as provided by the manufacturer.
3. Mix a sufficient amount of epoxy cement following the manufacturer's recommendations.
4. While the transaxle case is hot, apply epoxy cement with a with a clean, dry soldering acid brush.
5. Allow the epoxy cement to cure for 3 hours before starting the engine.
FLUID COOLER FLUSHING
1. Drain the fluid from the transaxle and refill the transaxle with the new transaxle fluid. Refer to "Changing Fluid" in this section.
2. Let the engine idle for 5 minutes.
3. Drain the fluid from the transaxle and refill the transaxle with the new transaxle fluid. Refer to "Changing Fluid" in this section.
SHIFT CONTROL LEVER
(Left-Hand Drive Shown, Right-Hand Drive Similar)
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Remove the right and the left front lower trim panels, the shift control panel, and the floor console. Refer to Section 9G, Interior Trim.
3. Remove the selector position switch.
4. Remove the nuts from the shift control cable mounting bracket at the front of the shift control assembly.
5. Loosen the nut on the shift control cable adjuster pinch bolt.
6. Slide the shift control cable out o1 the shift control cable adjuster and remove the pinch bolt.
7. Remove the bolt from the bottom of the shift control lever.
8. Tilt the shift control lever to the left side and remove the spring-loaded detent ball.
9. Remove the shift control lever by pressing the lock release button while pivoting the bottom of the shift control lever toward the front of the vehicle.
10. Slide the detent spring out of the shift control lever.
11. Remove the bolts holding the shift control assembly to the floor panel.
12. Remove the shift control assembly.