DAF 95XF, XF 95, XF105 Series Trucks Workshop Repair & Service Manual (COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY REPAIR) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
This high QUALITY official manual for DAF 95XF, XF 95, XF105 Series Truck is 100 percents COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING, CORRUPT pages, sections to freak you out! This manual is exactly as described. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
SIZE/PAGE: 279 MB
OS: Windows/Mac OS X/Linux/Android/iOS
MODEL: ('97-'03) 95XF & ('02-'06) XF 95 & ('05-'15) XF105
YEAR: 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015
INSTANT DELIVERY: A download link will be sent to you instantly after payment. Simply click on the link and save it to your computer. You can use this Manual as long as you wish with no restrictions.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: If there is ANY kind of problem with the item you purchased, just drop a quick email. Within HOURS the issue shall be taken care of.
PRINTABLE MANUAL WITH DIAGRAMS: Just print the manual out and start to work. You can also use the manual with your Tablet/Laptop in your garage.
REFUND/EXCHANGE POLICY: We sell high QUALITY products only. However if you encounter any problems with the item you purchased, another replacement link will be sent to you. If we're at fault, you will get 100 percents refund.
Buy ☆THE BEST MANUAL ON THE INTERNET☆ from responsible seller and get instant download now without uncertainty or surprise.
This highly detailed workshop service repair manual for download contains virtually everything you will ever need to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore DAF 95XF, XF 95, XF105 Series Truck. All diagnostic and repair procedures and gives you access to the same information that professional technicians and mechanics have. You can view and print out the complete repair procedures with this workshop service repair manual Download - you do not need to be skilled with a computer.
DAF 95XF, XF 95, XF105 Series Trucks Workshop Repair & Service Manual
1. DESCRIPTION OF COMPONENTS
1.1 SHOCK ABSORBER
The function of the shock absorber is twofold:
- to control the movements of chassis and superstructure in relation to the axle. Optimum comfort is achieved when the chassis and superstructure remain truly horizontal and are not subjected to any vertical accelerations when moving;
- to control the movements of the wheels on the road. Optimum handling is achieved when all wheels remain in continuous contact with the road surface. The rate of the above-mentioned movements depends on the available spring travel. The available spring travel is the difference in height between an unloaded spring and a fully loaded spring. A well-functioning shock absorber with characteristics appropriate to the operating conditions will be the best possible compromise to fulfill the above-mentioned functions.
DAF only uses double-acting type shock absorbers. On vehicles with air suspension, hydraulic stroke limitation is used.
The shock absorber consists of:
- an operating cylinder, in which the actual damping is done by a piston with piston rod of which the valve unit damps the rebound stroke;
- a bottom valve which, in combination with the piston valve unit, damps the bump stroke.
- a reservoir tube which draws in oil surplus (result of the volume taken up by the piston rod) via the bottom valve;
- a dust cover, attached to the piston rod.
LEADING REAR AXLE SUSPENSION
System description XF105 series
Principle of leading rear axle air suspension
The air flows from the air supply unit (1) (port 26) to the pressure-limiting valve (2). The pressure-limiting valve (2) limits the air pressure to the load-sensing valve (3) to 5.5 bar. The load-sensing valve (3) which is connected to the tandem axles by a rod, responds to each distance change between the tandem axles and the chassis.
When the axle load on the tandem axles increases, the bellows pressure of the leading rear axle is increased through the load-sensing valve (3).
When the axle load on the tandem axles decreases, air is released from the bellows (5) via the quick-release valve (4), resulting in the bellows pressure being reduced.
If the axle load of the leading rear axle increases, for example as a result of driving over a speed bump, then the bellows pressure will become higher than the pressure in the supply pipe to the quick-release valve (4). This results in the quick-release valve (4) blowing off, causing the axle load to decrease.
Principle of lifting gear Lifting of leading rear axle When switch (C881) is set to position "Lift leading rear axle", an electrical signal is applied to the ECAS valve block (B383) and a number of valves in this block will switch position. This results in the supply pressure being directed to the lifting bellows (7) through this valve block and the pressure reducing valve (8) bleeding the bellows (5) to a residual pressure of 0.5 bar, so that the leading rear axle will be lifted.
Lowering of leading rear axle When switch (C881) is set to position "Lower leading rear axle", an electrical signal is applied to the ECAS valve block (B383) and a number of valves in this block will switch position.
As a result, the pressure in the bellows (5) will increase, depending on the axle load. The pressure in the lifting bellows (7) can escape via pressure reducing valve (8); at a pressure of 1.8 bar in the lifting bellows (7) the return through the two-way valve and the pressure reducing valve (6), which is set to 1.8 bar, will be closed off. In this way, there will always be a residual pressure of 1.8 bar inside the lifting bellows (7).