Dodge Durango 1998-2009 Workshop Repair & Service Manual (456 MB PDF COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY REPAIR) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
This high QUALITY official manual for Dodge Durango 1998-2009 is 100 percents COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING, CORRUPT pages, sections to freak you out! This manual is exactly as described. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
SIZE/PAGE: 456 MB
OS: Windows/Mac OS X/Linux/Android/iOS
YEAR: 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009
INSTANT DELIVERY: A download link will be sent to you instantly after payment. Simply click on the link and save it to your computer. You can use this Manual as long as you wish with no restrictions.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: If there is ANY kind of problem with the item you purchased, just drop a quick email. Within HOURS the issue shall be taken care of.
PRINTABLE MANUAL WITH DIAGRAMS: Just print the manual out and start to work. You can also use the manual with your Tablet/Laptop in your garage.
REFUND/EXCHANGE POLICY: We sell high QUALITY products only. However if you encounter any problems with the item you purchased, another replacement link will be sent to you. If we're at fault, you will get 100 percents refund.
Buy ☆THE BEST MANUAL ON THE INTERNET☆ from responsible seller and get instant download now without uncertainty or surprise.
This highly detailed workshop service repair manual for download contains virtually everything you will ever need to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore Dodge Durango 1998-2009. All diagnostic and repair procedures and gives you access to the same information that professional technicians and mechanics have. You can view and print out the complete repair procedures with this workshop service repair manual Download - you do not need to be skilled with a computer.
GROUP TAB LOCATOR
0 Lubrication & Maintenance
3 Differential & Driveline
8E Electronic Control Modules
8F Engine Systems
8G Heated Systems
8I Ignition Control
8J Instrument Cluster
8M Message Systems
8N Power Systems
8P Speed Control
8Q Vehicle Theft Security
11 Exhaust System
13 Frame & Bumpers
14 Fuel System
21 Transmission and Transfer Case
24 Heating & Air Conditioning
25 Emissions Control
Service Manual Comment Forms (Rear of Manual)
(1) Open hood.
(2) Support front bumper on a suitable lifting
(3) Disengage wire connectors from fog lamps, if
(4) Disengage push-in fasteners attaching air deflector to bottom of bumper fascia.
(5) Remove the bolts attaching the bumper to the inner bumper bracket. (Fig. 1)
(6) Separate front bumper with outer bracket attached from vehicle.
When the front bumper is installed, there should be a 19 mm gap between the bumper and front fender.
(1) Place the bumper on a suitable lifting device and position the bumper at the vehicle.
(2) Install the bolts attaching front bumper to inner bumper bracket. Tighten to 94 N·m (70 ft. lbs.) torque.
(3) Install the bolts attaching outer bumper brackets to the frame rail. Tighten to 94 N·m (70 ft. lbs.)torque. Ensure front wheelhouse liners are positioned correctly behind bumper.
(4) Engage wire connectors to fog lamps, if equipped.
(5) Install push-in fasteners attaching air deflector to front bumper fascia.
(6) Remove lifting device.
(7) Close hood.
(1) Remove the front bumper. (Refer to 13 - FRAMES & BUMPERS/BUMPERS/FRONT BUMPER - REMOVAL)
(2) Remove the bolts attaching the fascia to the bumper.
(3) Separate fascia from bumper.
(1) Position fascia on bumper.
(2) Install the bolts attaching the fascia to the bumper.
(3) Install the front bumper. (Refer to 13 - FRAMES & BUMPERS/BUMPERS/FRONT BUMPER - INSTALLATION)
FRONT INNER BRACKET
(1) Remove bolts attaching top of bumper to bumper bracket.
(2) Remove nuts attaching inner bumper bracket
to frame (Fig. 1).
(3) Using a shallow socket and extension or equivalent, tap with a hammer to drive inner bumper bracket studs out of frame.
(4) Separate inner bumper bracket from frame.
(1) Position inner bumper bracket studs into frame.
(2) Install nuts attaching inner bumper bracket to frame. Tighten nuts to 94 N·m (70 ft. lbs.) torque.
(3) Install bolts attaching top of bumper to bumper bracket.
(1) Remove trailer hitch, if equipped. (Refer to 13 - FRAMES & BUMPERS/FRAME/TRAILER HITCH - REMOVAL)
(2) Raise and support the rear of the vehicle.
(3) Support the bumper.
(4) Remove rivets at each side rear wheel well.
(5) Disconnect license plate lamp wiring harness.
(6) Remove nuts attaching bumper support brackets
to rear rails and crossmember (Fig. 2).
(7) Remove the bumper/fascia from the vehicle.