Dodge Ramcharger 1993 Workshop Repair & Service Manual (COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY REPAIR) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
This high QUALITY official manual for Dodge Ramcharger 1993 Pickup is 100 percents COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING, CORRUPT pages, sections to freak you out! This manual is exactly as described. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
SIZE/PAGE: 1,500 Pages
OS: Windows/Mac OS X/Linux/Android/iOS
MODEL: D150/D250/D350, W150/W250/W350 RAMCHARGER Rear Wheel Drive Truck
YEAR: 1993 (1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 applicable)
INSTANT DELIVERY: A download link will be sent to you instantly after payment. Simply click on the link and save it to your computer. You can use this Manual as long as you wish with no restrictions.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: If there is ANY kind of problem with the item you purchased, just drop a quick email. Within HOURS the issue shall be taken care of.
PRINTABLE MANUAL WITH DIAGRAMS: Just print the manual out and start to work. You can also use the manual with your Tablet/Laptop in your garage.
REFUND/EXCHANGE POLICY: We sell high QUALITY products only. However if you encounter any problems with the item you purchased, another replacement link will be sent to you. If we're at fault, you will get 100 percents refund.
Buy ☆THE BEST MANUAL ON THE INTERNET☆ from responsible seller and get instant download now without uncertainty or surprise.
This highly detailed workshop service repair manual for download contains virtually everything you will ever need to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore Dodge Ramcharger 1993 Truck. All diagnostic and repair procedures and gives you access to the same information that professional technicians and mechanics have. You can view and print out the complete repair procedures with this workshop service repair manual Download - you do not need to be skilled with a computer.
GROUP TAB LOCATOR
0 Lubrication and Maintenance
2 Front Suspension and Axle
3 Rear Suspension and Axles
7 Cooling System
11 Exhaust System and Intake Manifold
13 Frame and Bumpers
14 Fuel System
16 Propeller Shafts
21 Transmission and Transfer Case
22 Wheels and Tires
23 B o d y Components
24 Heating and Air Conditioning
25 Emission Control Systems
Component and System Index
Service Manual Comment Forms (Rear of Manual)
TRANSMISSION INSTALLATION2-WHEEL DRIVE
(1) Apply light coat of Mopar high temperature bearing grease to contact surfaces of following components:
drive gear splines and pilot bearing hub
release bearing slide surface of front retainer
release bearing bore
release fork ball stud
propeller shaft slip yoke
(2) Fill transmission with recommended lubricant.
Correct fill level is bottom edge of fill plug hole.
(3) Mount transmission on jack and position transmission under vehicle.
(4) Raise transmission until drive gear is centered in release bearing and clutch disc hub.
(5) Move transmission forward and start drive gear in release bearing, clutch disc and pilot bushing.
(6) Work transmission forward until seated against clutch housing. Do not allow transmission to remain unsupported after drive gear has entered clutch disc.
(7) Install and tighten transmission-to-clutch housing bolts to 108 N*m (80 ft. lbs.) torque.
(8) Install clutch slave cylinder.
(9) Connect speed sensor and backup light switch wires.
(10) Position transmission harness wires in clips on shift cover.
(11) Install transmission mount on transmission or rear crossmember.
(12) Install rear crossmember.
(13) Remove transmission jack and engine support
(14) Align and connect propeller shaft.
(15) Fill transmission with required lubricant, if necessary.
(16) Lower vehicle.
(17) Install shift lever on transmission stub lever.
(18) Install shift boot and bezel.
(19) Connect battery negative cable.
EGR TUBE-GAS POWERED ENGINES
(1) Remove air filter housing.
(2) Remove the spark plug cable loom and plug cables from valve cover mounting stud at rear of right valve cover. Position spark plug cables to top of valve cover.
(3) Disconnect two vacuum hoses at exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valve.
(4) Remove 2 EGR valve mounting bolts (Fig. 5) and remove EGR valve. Discard old gasket.
(5) Disconnect electrical connector at engine oil pressure sending unit.
(6) To prevent damage to oil pressure sending unit, a special tool, such as number C-4597 must be used
(Fig. 6). Remove sending unit from engine.
(7) Loosen EGR tube mounting nut at intake manifold (Fig. 7).
Fig. 7 EGR TubeTypical
(8) Remove EGR tube mounting bolts at exhaust manifold (Fig. 7) and remove EGR tube.
More Files From This User
- 2006 Ford E-Series Passenger/Cargo (E150, E250, E250, E450) Workshop Repair & Service Manual (COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY REPAIR) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
- 2005 Ford E-Series Passenger/Cargo (E150, E250, E250, E450) Workshop Repair & Service Manual (COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY REPAIR) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
- 2004 Ford E-Series Passenger/Cargo (E150, E250, E250, E450) Workshop Repair & Service Manual (COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY REPAIR) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
- 2003 Ford E-Series Passenger/Cargo (E150, E250, E250, E450) Workshop Repair & Service Manual2003 Ford E-Series Passenger/Cargo (E150, E250, E250, E450) Workshop Repair & Service Manual (COMPLETE &
- Ford Models 1997 Workshop Repair & Service Manual ☆COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY REPAIR☆
Dodge Ramcharger 1993 1994 Service Repair Workshop Manual
Dodge Ramcharger 1993 1994 Factory Service Repair Manual Pdf
Dodge Ramcharger 1993 1994 Workshop Repair Service Manual
Dodge Ramcharger 1993 1994 Workshop Service Repair Manual
Dodge Ramcharger 1993 1994 Service Repair Manual Pdf
Dodge Ramcharger D150 1991-1994 Workshop Service Manual
Dodge Ramcharger D250 1991-1994 Workshop Service Manual
Dodge Ramcharger D350 1991-1994 Workshop Service Manual
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!