Dodge Viper 2005 Workshop Repair & Service Manual (COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY REPAIR) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
This high QUALITY official manual for Dodge Viper 2005 is 100 percents COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING, CORRUPT pages, sections to freak you out! This manual is exactly as described. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
SIZE/PAGE: 1,056 Pages
OS: Windows/Mac OS X/Linux/Android/iOS
MODEL: ZB Viper (a.k.a. SRT-10)
INSTANT DELIVERY: A download link will be sent to you instantly after payment. Simply click on the link and save it to your computer. You can use this Manual as long as you wish with no restrictions.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: If there is ANY kind of problem with the item you purchased, just drop a quick email. Within HOURS the issue shall be taken care of.
PRINTABLE MANUAL WITH DIAGRAMS: Just print the manual out and start to work. You can also use the manual with your Tablet/Laptop in your garage.
REFUND/EXCHANGE POLICY: We sell high QUALITY products only. However if you encounter any problems with the item you purchased, another replacement link will be sent to you. If we're at fault, you will get 100 percents refund.
Buy ☆THE BEST MANUAL ON THE INTERNET☆ from responsible seller and get instant download now without uncertainty or surprise.
This highly detailed workshop service repair manual for download contains virtually everything you will ever need to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore Dodge Viper 2005. All diagnostic and repair procedures and gives you access to the same information that professional technicians and mechanics have. You can view and print out the complete repair procedures with this workshop service repair manual Download - you do not need to be skilled with a computer.
GROUP TAB LOCATOR
0 Lubrication & Maintenance
3 Differential & Driveline
8E Electronic Control Modules
8F Engine Systems
8G Heated Systems
8I Ignition Control
8J Instrument Cluster
8N Power Systems
8Q Vehicle Theft Security
11 Exhaust System
13 Frame & Bumpers
14 Fuel System
24 Heating & Air Conditioning
25 Emissions Control
Component and System Index
Service Manual Comment Forms (Rear of Manual)
WHEEL MOUNTING STUDS -
NOTE: Review all Warnings and Cautions. (Refer to 2 - SUSPENSION - WARNING)
CAUTION: If a wheel mounting stud needs to be replaced in the hub and bearing assembly, DO NOT hammer it out of the hub flange. If a stud is removed by hammering it out of the bearing flange, damage to the hub and bearing assembly can occur, leading to premature bearing failure. Please use the following procedure.
(1) Remove the front hub and bearing assembly. (Refer to 2 - SUSPENSION/FRONT/HUB / BEARING - REMOVAL)
(2) If possible, install a standard type wheel mounting nut on the wheel stud to be removed just far enough so the threads on the outer end of the nut are even with outer end of the stud (Fig. 27).
(3) Install Remover, Special Tool C-4150A, on the hub/bearing flange and wheel stud as shown (Fig. 27).
(4) Tighten down the special tool bolt; this will push the wheel stud out of the hub flange. Remove the tool, nut and stud.
WASHER PUMP MOTOR REMOVAL
(1) Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
(2) Remove the washer reservoir (Refer to 8 - ELECTRICAL/WIPERS/WASHERS/WASHER RESERVOIR - REMOVAL).
(3) Disconnect wire harness connector and washer hose.
(4) Remove washer pump.
(1) Install pump to reservoir.
(2) Connect wire harness connector and washer hose.
(3) Install washer reservoir (Refer to 8 - ELECTRICAL/ WIPERS/WASHERS/WASHER RESERVOIR - INSTALLATION).
(4) Connect battery negative cable.
A/C CLUTCH BREAK-IN
After a new A/C compressor clutch has been
installed, cycle the compressor clutch approximately twenty times (five seconds on, then five seconds off).
During this procedure, set the A/C-heater controls to the A/C Recirculation Mode, the blower motor in the highest speed position, and the engine speed at 1500 to 2000 rpm. This procedure (burnishing) will seat the opposing friction surfaces and provide a higher compressor clutch torque capability.
NOTE: The compressor clutch can be serviced in the vehicle. The refrigerant system can remain fully charged during compressor clutch, pulley, or coil replacement.
(1) Disconnect and isolate the negative battery
(2) Remove the accessory drive belt (Refer to 7 - COOLING/ACCESSORY DRIVE/DRIVE BELTS - REMOVAL).
(3) Raise and support the vehicle.
(4) Disconnect the engine wire harness connector for the compressor clutch coil from the clutch coil pigtail wire connector on the top of the A/C compressor.
(5) Remove the bolts that secure the A/C compressor to the engine and support the A/C compressor.
(6) Remove the compressor shaft bolt (Fig. 3). A band-type oil filter wrench or a strap wrench may be used to secure the clutch during bolt removal.
(7) Tap the clutch plate lightly with a plastic mallet to release it from the splines on the compressor shaft. Remove the clutch plate and shim(s) from the
compressor shaft (Fig. 4).
NOTE: Use care not to lose any of the shim(s).
CAUTION: Do not pry between the clutch plate unit and the pulley to remove the clutch plate from the compressor shaft as this may damage the clutch plate.
(8) Using snap ring pliers (Special Tool C-4574 or equivalent), remove the external snap ring that secures the pulley to the front cover of the compressor, then slide the pulley off of the compressor (Fig. 5).
(9) Remove the screw that secures the clutch coil pigtail wire connector bracket and ground clip to the top of the compressor housing.