Ducati 907 I.E./906 Paso Workshop Service Repair Manual 1988-1993 (Searchable, Printable, Indexed, iPad-ready PDF)
Complete digital workshop service and repair manual written for the Ducati 907 I.E./906 Paso Motorbike; Production model years: 1988-1993.
This QUALITY manual is 100 percents COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING/CORRUPT pages/sections to freak you out! Buy from responsible seller and get INSTANT DOWNLOAD now without wasting your hard-owned money on uncertainty or surprise; this manual is exactly as described. PREVIEW LINK was listed below FYI. Any doubts/questions/DISCOUNT request, please ask before purchasing.
This is the same type of service manual your local dealer will use when doing a repair. This manual has detailed illustrations as well as step by step instructions. All pages are printable, so run off what you need and take it with you into the garage or workshop. These manuals are your number one source for repair and service information. They are specifically written for the do-it-yourself-er as well as the experienced mechanic. Using this repair manual is an inexpensive way to keep your vehicle working properly. Each manual provides step-by-step instructions based on the complete dis-assembly of the machine. It is this level of detail, along with hundreds of photos and illustrations, that guide the reader through each service and repair procedure. Complete download comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac also. All pages are printable.
This COMPLETE official full workshop service repair manual includes:
* Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
* Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
* This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
* Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
MODEL: 907 I.E.
YEAR: 1990 1991 1992 1993
MODEL: 906 Paso
YEAR: 1988 1989 1990 1991
Total Pages: 350 pages
File Format: PDF (Windows & Mac & Linux)
Delivery: instant download link displayed on checkout page & emailed to you after payment
Protection: DRM-free; without any restriction
Fuel electric pump.
The electric pump is a roll er pump of volumetric type, with motor sunk in the fuel. This is a brush-motor with permanent magnets excitation. W hen the impeller turns, drown by the motor, volumes pass ing from the suction port to the delivery port ore created.
These volumes ore delimited by rollers, which, during motor rotation, adhere to the external ring. The pump is equipped with a non-return valve to prevent the fuel circuit emptying when the pump is not in function. It is also equipped with on overpressure valve which short-circuits the delivery together with the suction, when pressures higher than 5 Bars occur, thus preventing the electric starter overheating.
Chain tension adjustment .
Chain must display a rebound range from 0.590+0.787 in. with the vehicle on the ground and one person sitting on the back of the saddle, or else with the rear suspension at half travel.
Proceed as follows:
- through a 24mm wrench , loose the nuts (1) fasten ing the rear wheel;
- through a 13mm wrench, turn the screws (2) till the required chain tension is reached;
- check if, on both fork sides, the reference notches corresponds each other, so as to get the right w heel alignment;
- tighten the nuts (1).
Clutch cover removal.
Unloose the three screws connecting the clutch control transmission cover to the l.H. cover, remove ii from the latter together with the piping which connects to the pump.
In this way, the clutch system will remain fu ll and the reassembly procedure will be easier. Extract the clutch control rod (A) and check the sealing gaskets wear state. During reassembly, follow the assembly order shown in the figure.