1984-1991 Ferrari Testarossa Workshop Repair & Service Manual [COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY REPAIR] ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
This high QUALITY official manual for 1984-1991 Ferrari Testarossa is 100 percents COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING, CORRUPT pages, sections to freak you out! This manual is exactly as described. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
YEAR: 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991
INSTANT DELIVERY: A download link will be sent to you instantly after payment. Simply click on the link and save it to your computer. You can use this Manual as long as you wish with no restrictions.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: If there is ANY kind of problem with the item you purchased, just drop a quick email. Within HOURS the issue shall be taken care of.
PRINTABLE MANUAL WITH DIAGRAMS: Just print the manual out and start to work. You can also use the manual with your Tablet/Laptop in your garage.
REFUND/EXCHANGE POLICY: We sell high QUALITY products only. However if you encounter any problems with the item you purchased, another replacement link will be sent to you. If we're at fault, you will get 100 percents refund.
Buy ☆THE BEST MANUAL ON THE INTERNET☆ from responsible seller and get instant download now without uncertainty or surprise.
This highly detailed workshop service repair manual for download contains virtually everything you will ever need to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore Your 1984-1991 Ferrari Testarossa (ALL MODELS ARE COVERED). All diagnostic and repair procedures and gives you access to the same information that professional technicians and mechanics have. You can view and print out the complete repair procedures with this workshop service repair manual Download - you do not need to be skilled with a computer.
Assembling pistons and connecting rods
The pistons have the hole for the gudgeon pin which is off-centre by 0.8 mm with respect to the piston axis; for this reason an arrow 1 (fig. 18) is marked on the piston crown, it indicates the engine rotation.
It is good practice to restore this reference point before disassembling the pistons for overhaul operations.
The gudgeon pins are to be slightly forced into the pistons.
When installing, make sure that the two side retaining rings are correctly positioned in the piston grooves.
When mounting the piston on the connecting rod, pay attention to the following points:
- The number marked on the big end of the connecting rod 2 (fig. 1 8) must be positioned toward the exhaust side (fig. 19).
The arrow on pistons of the RH cylinder block will point away from the number.
- The arrow on pistons of the LH cylinder block will point towards the number.
- When all the pistons are fitted, the arrows on pistons 1 to 6 will be pointing
towards the intake and those on pistons 7 to 12 towards the exhaust.
Before fitting the piston rings, insert them in tool ALZF 8202, making sure they are at right angles to the tool's inner surface, and check the end clearance is within the values indicated in fig. 16.
- To facilitate the assembling of the rings on the pistons, use a suitable tool. The 1st ring should have the inner beveling uppermost.
- Ensure that "TOP" printed on the piston rings is uppermost
Take special care that the oil scraper ring spring joint does not correspond to the ring slit.
Testing' the opening pressure
- With the tap closed, clean and bleed the injector with several rapid movements of the lever.
Open the tap and test the opening pressure by moving the lever slowly (approx. 2 seconds per stroke).
If the opening pressure is out of tolerance, replace the injector. Individual valves can also be replaced within a set.
Leakage test Open the tap and allow the pressure to slowly increase up to 0.5 bar below the opening pressure previously determined, and hold it constant at that level. No liquid must leak from the injector in the next 15 seconds.
N.B.: When loosening or tightening the lines to the injectors, always hold the fixed nut with the proper wrench.
More Files From This User
- 2006 Ford E-Series Passenger/Cargo (E150, E250, E250, E450) Workshop Repair & Service Manual (COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY REPAIR) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
- 2005 Ford E-Series Passenger/Cargo (E150, E250, E250, E450) Workshop Repair & Service Manual (COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY REPAIR) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
- 2004 Ford E-Series Passenger/Cargo (E150, E250, E250, E450) Workshop Repair & Service Manual (COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY REPAIR) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
- 2003 Ford E-Series Passenger/Cargo (E150, E250, E250, E450) Workshop Repair & Service Manual2003 Ford E-Series Passenger/Cargo (E150, E250, E250, E450) Workshop Repair & Service Manual (COMPLETE &
- Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis, Marauder 2004 Workshop Repair & Service Manual (COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY REPAIR) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Ferrari 550 Maranello 1996-2001 Complete Service Manual Pdf
Ferrari 308 Qv 328 1985-1989 Service Repair Manual
Ferrari Dino 246 Gt Gts 1969-1974 Service Repair Manual
Ferrari 400i 1979-1985 Service Manual
Ferrari Testarossa 1984-1996 Service Manual
Ferrari 308 Gtb Gts Quattrovalvole Repair Service Manual Pdf
Ferrari 365 Gt4 2+2 1973 Factory Service Repair Manual Pdf
Ferrari 328 1985-1989 Wsm Service Manual Repair
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!