Follow in-depth guides from the experts providing all the tips and tricks you need to know for perfect portraiture and luscious landscapes. The Portrait/Landscape Photography Book will help you to develop your skills and improve your photography from working in different light and blending exposures to shooting on your cameraphone and reducing noise. Get advice from the pros across top photographic genres including, high key portraits, shooting at parties, capturing seascapes and mastering black & white.
The ultimate guide to shooting prefect portraits and landscapes
- Get back to basics and learn everything you need to start taking perfect portraits and landscapes.
- Improve your photography abilities with these essential tips and advice.
- In-depth guides and inspiration from the pros will make you an expert in all types of portraits and landscapes.
- Find out what photography gear the pros recommend.
- Master perfect portraits
- Get creative with your portraits
- Work with studio lighting
- Edit your portraits
- Capture outdoor portraits
- Shoot celebrity portraits
- Master perfect landscapes
- 24 hour landscapes
- Fliters for landscapes
- Repair skies
- Work with low light
- Mountain landscapes
The Portrait/Landscape Photography Book - Vol.2, 2014
Book Language: English
File Type: Pdf
File Size: 111.72 MB