Homemade Sausage: Recipes and Techniques to Grind, Stuff, and Twist Artisanal Sausage at Home by James Peisker
The secrets out! Get cooking the very best homemade sausage with techniques from Nashvilles Porter Road Butcher.
Homemade Sausage is an extremely accessible guide for making sausage right in your own kitchen. James Peisker and Chris Carter of Nashvilles Porter Road Butcher will guide you through all the necessary steps to create the very best sausage - just like they do.
Learn important information on sourcing your meat from local farms for the highest quality and top flavor. From there, youll discover techniques and trade secrets for grinding. Youll even find a list of the best tools for the job and how to use them successfully.
Now comes the fun part, seasoning your sausage to create deep flavor profiles is one of the greatest benefits of making sausage at home. You control the spices, sodium, and more!
Stuff and smoke your sausage - or dont- and create classic links, patties, brats, keilbasas, chorizos, andouilles, and more!
Finally, enjoy your locally sourced, perfectly flavored sausage in mouth-watering recipes, like:
- Tomato Meat Sauce with Italian
- Breakfast Pinwheels
- Bangers and Mash
- Bratwurst with Sauerkraut and Mustard
- Jambalaya with Andouille
- Hot Chicken Sausage Sandwich
- Chorizo Torta
- Merguez with Couscous
- Boudin Balls
- Cotechinno and Lentils â?? Italian New Years Dish
- Beer-Braised Bratwurst with whole grain mustard and sauerkraut
- Roasted Currywurst with spatzle and braised cabbage
- Grilled Kielbasa with Roasted Potatoes and Chimichurri Sauce