Sold by autototal on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 2,973,132 satisfied buyers
HOLDEN ZAFIRA 1999-2005 SERVICE REPAIR MANUAL
This is the complete factory service repair manual for the HOLDEN ZAFIRA 1999-2005. This Service Manual has easy-to-read text sections with top quality diagrams and instructions. They are specifically written for the do-it-yourself as well as the experienced mechanic. With step by step instruction & highly detailed exploded pictures & diagrams to show you how to complete the required job correctly & efficiently. Using HOLDEN ZAFIRA 1999-2005 Service Repair Workshop Manual covers every single detail on your machine. Provides step-by-step instructions based on the complete disassembly of the machine.
This HOLDEN ZAFIRA 1999-2005 repair manual is an inexpensive way to keep you vehicle working properly.
HOLDEN ZAFIRA 1999-2005
- Gearbox & Clutch
- Electric Starter
- Wheels & Tyres
- Electrical System
- Braking System
- Periodic checks & Adjustments
- Wiring Diagrams
- Engine Lubrication and Cooling
- Ignition System
- Transmission System
- Lubrication System
- Rear Wheel System
- Cylinder Head/Valves
- Cooling system
- Engine Removal and Installation
- General Information
- Battery/Charging System
- Technical Information & Specifications
- Frame/Body Panels/Exhaust System
- Alternator/Starter Clutch
- Fenders and Exhaust Pipe
- Front Wheel and Steering System
- Engine Fuel System
- Engine Combustion System
- Fuel injection system
- Body & Fixtures
- Installation requirements
1. Windows 2000 Pro SP3 & SP4 32 Bit/ Pentium 166 MHz / 48 MB RAM / 3 GB Free hard disk space
2. Windows XP Pro SP2 32 Bit / Pentium II 300 MHz / 64 MB RAM / 3 GB Free hard disk space
Warring! not working on 64 Bit
1: Extract the compressed archive to an ISO file
2: Burn the ISO to blank DVD disk in IMAGE MODE (NOT as data disc!) / alternatively mount the ISO to a virtual drive (Google it if uncertain; it is useful).
3: Run the AUTORUN.EXE in the disk to start installation. -- Just press Next if uncertain.
There are two options for installation mode: SERVER / STANDALONE. Please choose STANDALONE.
User Name: TIS Password: (BLANK/NONE!)