Reflective Teaching: An Introduction - , Daniel P. Liston
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
Author: Zeichner, Kenneth M.
Author: Liston, Daniel P.
Title: Reflective Teaching: An Introduction
Pages: 00144 (Encrypted EPUB) / 00144 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2013-11-07
Category: Education : Professional Development
Category: Education : Aims & Objectives
Category: EDUCATION / Philosophy, Theory & Social Aspects
More Files From This User
- 100 Words Almost Everyone Mixes Up or Mangles
- One Raindrop at a Time: Environmental Peacebuilding and Education in Sur Baher, Jerusalem
- Evil Runs: A Detective Sargent story - Kadian Sansophia Thomas
- North Cardinal - Kadian Sansophia Thomas
- Anti-Human Rights & Anti-Environmental Practices of the United Nations: Misused American Taxes - Pallavi Kakoti-McHugh
The Struggle For The Soul Of Teacher Education - Kenneth M. Zeichner
Linguistic Diversity And Teaching - , Ofelia B. Miramontes
Disability And Teaching - , David Connor
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!