Reflective Teaching: An Introduction - , Daniel P. Liston
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Zeichner, Kenneth M.
Author: Liston, Daniel P.
Title: Reflective Teaching: An Introduction
Pages: 00144 (Encrypted EPUB) / 00144 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2013-11-07
Category: Education : Professional Development
Category: Education : Aims & Objectives
Category: EDUCATION / Philosophy, Theory & Social Aspects
More Files From This User
- 100 Words Almost Everyone Mixes Up or Mangles
- One Raindrop at a Time: Environmental Peacebuilding and Education in Sur Baher, Jerusalem
- Discretion in the Welfare State: Social Rights and Professional Judgment - Anders Molander
- Psychoanalysis in Hong Kong: The Absent, the Present, and the Reinvented - Diego Busiol
- Separatist Violence in South Asia: A comparative study - Matthew J. Webb
The Struggle For The Soul Of Teacher Education - Kenneth M. Zeichner
Linguistic Diversity And Teaching - , Ofelia B. Miramontes
Disability And Teaching - , David Connor
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!