Media Organizations and Convergence: Case Studies of Media Convergence Pioneers - Gracie L. Lawson-Borders
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
Author: Lawson-Borders, Gracie L.
Title: Media Organizations and Convergence: Case Studies of Media Convergence Pioneers
Pages: 00224 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2006-08-15
Category: Business & Economics : Mergers & Acquisitions
Category: Language Arts & Disciplines : Journalism
Category: Social Science : Media Studies
More Files From This User
- 100 Words Almost Everyone Mixes Up or Mangles
- Evil Runs: A Detective Sargent story - Kadian Sansophia Thomas
- North Cardinal - Kadian Sansophia Thomas
- Anti-Human Rights & Anti-Environmental Practices of the United Nations: Misused American Taxes - Pallavi Kakoti-McHugh
- Wild Goose - Damaris West
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!