· How can I start a business, or increase the size of my current business?
· How can I get a loan for my business, or for my business idea?
· How can I attract customers and how much should I charge them?
· How can I decide where to locate my business?
· How much inventory do I need and how can I keep track of it?
Owning and operating a business can be a very rewarding and enjoyable experience. At other times, the management function can be overwhelming with day-to-day problems. The Small Business Owner’s Desk Reference addresses operational concerns with common sense suggestions on how to handle the unexpected.
It is designed to provide answers and direction to any person hoping to become a business owner, grow their existing business, or work their way through a business decision when they are not sure where to turn for help. It is organized in easy to understand sections covering a wide range of topics, from developing a business plan and financing a business idea, to performing daily operations, evaluating competition, creating marketing plans, hiring the right employees, and providing an affordable compensation package.