The Language of Compliance: a glossary of acronyms, terms, and extended definitions - , Marcelo Halpern
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
Author: Cougias, Dorian, J.
Author: Halpern, Marcelo
Editor: Heiberger, Lynn
Title: The Language of Compliance: a glossary of acronyms, terms, and extended definitions
Pages: 00000 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2006-08-01
Category: Computers : Information Technology
Category: Business & Economics : Auditing - General
Category: Computers : Security - General
More Files From This User
- 100 Words Almost Everyone Mixes Up or Mangles
- Evil Runs: A Detective Sargent story - Kadian Sansophia Thomas
- North Cardinal - Kadian Sansophia Thomas
- Anti-Human Rights & Anti-Environmental Practices of the United Nations: Misused American Taxes - Pallavi Kakoti-McHugh
- Wild Goose - Damaris West
Say What You Do: Building A Framework Of It Controls, Policies, Standards, And Procedures - , Halpern, Marcelo
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!