Real skills for real people!
Defensive Pistol Fundamentals helps you--the private citizen--learn the best, most efficient ways to defend your life, or the lives of your loved ones, with a legally carried pistol. Learn not only what you need to do, but why and how.
Based on the latest research and quantum leaps in our understanding of how the brain processes information, this book helps you learn:
Whether your pistol is for concealed carry or home defense, this book is your authoritative source for the information you need to keep yourself and your loved ones safe!
- How to defend yourself from a violent, surprise attack
- Dealing with more than one aggressor
- How the body's natural reactions affect how you should train
- The process of subconscious decision making
- The real effects of "stress" on performance
- And much, much more!
Author: Cunningham, Grant
Publisher: Gun Digest Books
Title: Defensive Pistol Fundamentals
Pages: 00256 (Unencrypted EPUB)
On Sale: 2014-12-09
Category: Sports & Recreation : Shooting
Category: Sports & Recreation : Reference
Category: House & Home : Security