The Complete Reiki Master Certification
Master The Ancient Art Of Healing!
Reiki is a form of Healing,it means Universal Life Force Energy,It has its origin in India,And is rediscovered by https://www.tradebit.comao Usui in Japan.
In simple words, it is a method of healing with holistic concepts and without using any medications at all. The method is done by the practitioner by placing his or her hands on the person who needs the healing.
The basic idea of the process is to emit positive energy from the practitioner to the recipient and indulge in the healing https://www.tradebit.com this ebook,you will be guided through various reiki symbols,everything you want to know about this wonderful healing energy and your own reiki progress and practice through a distant attunement(Reiki 1-3levels),details inside!You will also be getting certificate templates(Reiki 1-3) for your future students and extend your pratice(if you wish to do so).
Reiki is excellent for healing any physical, mental, emotional and spiritual issues of any kind and it gives wonderful results. Some of the few Reiki healing benefits is as follow:
• Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension
• It accelerates the body's self-healing abilities.
• Aids better sleeping patterns.
• Reduces blood pressure and other stress related health conditions.
• Can help with acute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.) and aides the breaking of addictions (eg. alcohol, drugs etc)
• Helps relieve pain
• Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony.
• Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins
• Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy
• Supports the immune system
• Increases vitality and postpones the aging process
• Raises the vibrational frequency of the body
• Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing
• Can be reinforce the effects of other natural therapies (meditation, crystals, aromatherapy etc.) and enhances the health care the patient receives in the hospital or from other health care providers
• Helps develop stronger and healthier relationships with their loved ones