Sold by ledsin on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 2,895,909 satisfied buyers
Structural Depth Practice Exams for the Civil PE Exam
Two Realistic 40-Problem Structural Depth Exams
Structural Depth Practice Exams contains two 40-problem, multiple-choice exams consistent with the NCEES Civil PE structural depth exam’s format and specifications. Like the actual exam, the problems in this book require an average of six minutes to solve. Comprehensive step-by-step solutions demonstrate accurate and efficient problem-solving approaches. Author commentary is provided in the solutions to explain time-saving shortcuts and common pitfalls.
Structural Depth Practice Exams will help you to
- familiarize yourself with the exam scope and format
- identify accurate and efficient problem-solving approaches
- connect relevant theory to exam-like problems
- solve problems under timed conditions
Referenced Codes and Standards
- AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications (AASHTO)
- Building Code Requirements and Specification for Masonry Structures (ACI 530)
- Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318)
- Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures (ASCE/SEI7)
- International Building Code (IBC)
- National Design Specification for Wood Construction ASD/LRFD (NDS)
- PCI Design Handbook: Precast and Prestressed Concrete (PCI)
- Safety and Health Regulations for Construction (OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926)
- Steel Construction Manual (AISC).
Publisher: Professional Publications, Inc.; 3 edition (August 13, 2015)
This file is sold by ledsin, an independent seller on Tradebit.