An Evidence-based Guide to College and University Teaching: Developing the Model Teacher - , Guy A. Boysen
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
Author: Richmond, Aaron S.
Author: Boysen, Guy A.
Author: Gurung, Regan A R
Title: An Evidence-based Guide to College and University Teaching: Developing the Model Teacher
Pages: 00228 (Unencrypted EPUB)
On Sale: 2016-06-10
Category: Psychology : Education & Training
Category: Education : Higher
Category: Education : Professional Development
More Files From This User
- 100 Words Almost Everyone Mixes Up or Mangles
- Evil Runs: A Detective Sargent story - Kadian Sansophia Thomas
- North Cardinal - Kadian Sansophia Thomas
- Anti-Human Rights & Anti-Environmental Practices of the United Nations: Misused American Taxes - Pallavi Kakoti-McHugh
- Wild Goose - Damaris West
An Evidence-based Guide To College And University Teaching: Developing The Model Teacher - , Guy A. Boysen
My Theodosia - Anya Seton
The Treason Trial Of Aaron Burr - R. Kent Newmyer
Mp3 Tallpaw - Branded
Mp3 The Hot Seats - Retreat To Camp Candy Temptation Island
Mp3 1801 - Urban/r&b: Soul
Mp3 Days Ahead - Turning Point
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!