Sold by ledsin on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 2,920,049 satisfied buyers
Printed Electronics Materials, Technologies and Applications
This book provides an overview of the newly emerged and highly interdisciplinary field of printed electronics
- Provides an overview of the latest developments and research results in the field of printed electronics
- Topics addressed include: organic printable electronic materials, inorganic printable electronic materials, printing processes and equipments for electronic manufacturing, printable transistors, printable photovoltaic devices, printable lighting and display, encapsulation and packaging of printed electronic devices, and applications of printed electronics
- Discusses the principles of the above topics, with support of examples and graphic illustrations
- Serves both as an advanced introductory to the topic and as an aid for professional development into the new field
- Includes end of chapter references and links to further reading.