Climate Extremes - Patterns & Mechanisms
Problems with checkout?
Try your download again
This volume documents various climate extreme events and associated changes that have been analyzed through diagnostics, modeling, and statistical approaches. The identification of patterns and mechanisms can aid the prediction of future extreme events.
Volume highlights include:
- Compilation of processes and mechanisms unique to individual weather and climate extreme events
- Discussion of climate model performance in terms of simulating high-impact weather and climate extremes
- Summary of various existing theories, including controversial ones, on how climate extremes will continue to become stronger and more frequent.
Climate Extremes: Patterns and Mechanisms is a valuable resource for scientists and graduate students in the fields of geophysics, climate physics, natural hazards, and environmental science.
Publisher: American Geophysical Union; 1 edition (July 17, 2017)
More Files From This User
- Common Sense Construction Law (4th Edition)
- NALA Manual for Paralegals and Legal Assistants (5th Edition
- Lawscape - Property, Environment, Law
- Media and Entertainment Law
- Air-Sea Interaction - Laws and Mechanisms
The Thinking Persons Guide To Climate Change
Faultfinding Climate Control3
Mp3 Erika May - Miao Miao, Cat In A Hat
Mp3 Jim Mulligan - The Wire Mother
Mp3 Slagerij Van Kampen - Spit In The Storm
Mp3 Steven Boyce - Do You Know Me
Planting & Caring For Your Rose Garden
New Holland C185 Cab Compact Track Loader Service Manual
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!