The Good Life: Aspiration, Dignity, and the Anthropology of Wellbeing - Edward F. Fischer
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
Author: Fischer, Edward F.
Publisher: Stanford University Press
Title: The Good Life: Aspiration, Dignity, and the Anthropology of Wellbeing
Pages: 00280 (Encrypted EPUB) / 00280 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2014-10-01
Lib Category: Economic anthropology
Lib Category: Well-being
Category: Social Science : Anthropology - General
Category: Social Science : Anthropology - Cultural
Category: Business & Economics : General
More Files From This User
- 100 Words Almost Everyone Mixes Up or Mangles
- Evil Runs: A Detective Sargent story - Kadian Sansophia Thomas
- North Cardinal - Kadian Sansophia Thomas
- Anti-Human Rights & Anti-Environmental Practices of the United Nations: Misused American Taxes - Pallavi Kakoti-McHugh
- Wild Goose - Damaris West
Cultural Logics And Global Economies: Maya Identity In Thought And Practice - Edward F. Fischer
Maya Cultural Activism In Guatemala
Indigenous Peoples, Civil Society, And The Neo-liberal State In Latin America
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!