Cut through the noise with The Suppressor Handbook from Gun Digest!
In The Suppressor Handbook
, author and gunsmithing guru Patrick Sweeney quickly brings you up to speed with "just the facts" that you need to know about suppressors.
Understand "the big four" of silencers:
- Cost: How much should you pay, and what unexpected costs could you run into?
- Composition: How are they made, and why should you care?
- Caliber: Figure out what you need, especially if you might want to use your suppressor on more than one gun.
- Connection: Get pros and cons of the various installation methods from an authority on the subject.
Use of suppressors is one of the most popular and fastest growing segments in the firearms market today. It is also a subject rife with mystery, urban myth and just plain wrong information. The Suppressor Handbook
cuts through the noise and gives you:
- Expert advice to select and use suppressors on rifles and handguns.
- The facts you need to attach, use and maintain your new suppressor.
- The basics of matching the right suppressor with the correct ammunition.
Author: Sweeney, Patrick
Publisher: Gun Digest Books
Title: The Suppressor Handbook
Pages: 00000 (Unencrypted EPUB)
On Sale: 2017-10-18
Category: Sports & Recreation : Shooting
Category: Sports & Recreation : Reference