Flu Home Remedies That Work
Problems with checkout?
Try your download again
Unfortunately none of us are immune to getting sick, especially in the winter when we spend more time inside spreading germs back and forth to one another. If you have the flu and want to get over it as soon as possible, who wouldnt?, then here are some simple flu home remedies that should help.
Of course, if youre vomiting and/or have diarrhea to the point where you cant keep anything down you may want to visit your doctor. There are some nasty flu strains going around and even if the flu you have is just a normal seasonal flu, its still easy to get dehydrated which in itself can be dangerous. Better to be safe than sorry.
In the meantime, try these simple remedies so you can start feeling better sooner:
1. If you are suffering from a sore throat a good remedy is a saltwater gargle. All you have to do is add about a teaspoon of salt to a glass of warm water and mix. Take a large amount in your mouth, dont swallow it, and gargle. Repeat a few times. Make sure you dont swallow the salt water because that can upset your stomach even further. You can do this several times throughout the day.
2. To ease your sore throat and calm your stomach you can use a blend of herbs to make a tea. Mix bayberry bark with ginger root in the following amounts: 1 teaspoon of bayberry bark, 1 teaspoon of grated ginger, and 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne powder and add to 1 cup of boiling water, allow it to steep for about 30 minutes than enjoy.
3. There are many home made cough syrup recipes you can use, for now try this one: take two parts elecampane root , two parts marshmallow root, and one part horehound root, mix altogether and cover with honey. Let stand in a warm area of your home for about 24 hours. Strain the mixture and take syrup as needed, about a teaspoon at a time.
There are many other types of cough syrup and tea recipes that can help you feel better when you are sick. You may want to try different recipes to find the ones that you like the best: have the best flavor and work well for you.
And of course if you want to prevent sickness keep stocked up on some things that will help keep your immune system strong: Vitamin C, garlic, cinnamon, and honey to name a few. You can also add some fresh lemon juice to warm water and drink it daily to keep your immune system in tip top shape.
Hopefully you can escape the cold and flu season unscathed, but if you do catch some nasty bug use these flu home remedies. Not only can they help you feel better sooner, you can save some money on all the expensive over the counter medications. Youre already sick, you dont need to make it worse by having a big bill from your local drug store!
For more great audio reports please visit bargainhunterwarehouse.tradebit.com
More Files From This User
- 1,500 Health PLR Articles. Vol. 1 of 11. ArticleRights.com
- 1,582 Fashion PLR Articles. ArticleRights.com
- College 382 PLR Articles. BargainHunterWarehouse.com
- Handbags 74 PLR Articles. BargainHunterWarehouse.com
- Blog, Blogging 739 PLR Articles. BargainHunterWarehouse.com
73 Articles On Alternative Medicine - With Plr + Bonus!
25 Health Beauty March 2010 Articles (plr)
What Every Pregnant Woman Must Know: Secrets To Relieving Morning Sickness
Get Your Hands On 1,00,000+ Highly Profitable Niche Keyword Phrases In 272 Niches
**new** Common Childhood Maladies With Master Resale Rights
Aerobic Exercise & Fitness
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!