Dutch: An Essential Grammar - , Esther Ham
Now in its 10th edition, Dutch: An Essential Grammar is a reference guide to the most important aspects of modern Dutch as it is used by native speakers.
- A brand new chapter on negation;
- A user-friendly style to ensure all elements of the language that are of particular difficulty to English speakers are adequately explained;
- 'Let's Try That' sections in each chapter containing sample exercises;
- More examples and cross-referencing throughout, and a comprehensive glossary and index at the back of the book;
- Full use of examples given throughout illustrating modern usage.
Dutch: An Essential Grammar is the ideal reference source both for those studying Dutch independently and for students in colleges, universities and adult classes.
Author: Shetter, William Z.
Author: Ham, Esther
Title: Dutch: An Essential Grammar
Pages: 00286 (Encrypted EPUB) / 00286 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2017-02-24
Lib Category: Dutch language - English
Lib Category: Dutch language - Grammar
Category: Foreign Language Study : Dutch
Category: Language Arts & Disciplines : General