To Hold and Be Held: The Therapeutic School as a Holding Environment - Daniel K. Reinstein
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
Author: Reinstein, Daniel K.
Title: To Hold and Be Held: The Therapeutic School as a Holding Environment
Pages: 00200 (Encrypted EPUB)
On Sale: 2013-05-13
Category: Psychology : General
Category: Psychology : Education & Training
Category: Psychology : Developmental - Child
More Files From This User
- Other Banalities: Melanie Klein Revisited
- Second Language Acquisition Theory and Pedagogy
- Multicultural Education in Colleges and Universities: A Transdisciplinary Approach
- Mis/takes: Archetype, Myth and Identity in Screen Fiction - Terrie Waddell
- Coming Home Again: A Family-Of-Origin Consultation - , Timothy T. Weber
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!